I Found This Article Amusing

I heard two statistics yesterday on the telly, neither of which I can verify, but...

only 3% of violators on these gun forms are prosecuted, but 97% of those who are prosecuted get jail time.

If true, very interesting.

As for H. Biden, nobody is too excited about this conviction. The real show comes when they prosecute him for tax evasion, and at the trial they introduce evidence of money laundering, and high-level corruption in the form of influence peddling. These latent prosecutions are the reasons why J. Biden will never step down voluntarily.

Just transpose Trump for Hunter Biden and David Weisse for Alvin Bragg. What similarities!

Imo both "trials" were abuses of justice. However, the difference is that Trump was convicted of illegalities in his election campaign. And he was guilty. Did his crime affect the 16 election? I don't really think so. Hunter was convicted of a crime that millions of people commit every year, without prosecution, and which has not affected a single American. And he too was guilty.

I heard two statistics yesterday on the telly, neither of which I can verify, but...

only 3% of violators on these gun forms are prosecuted, but 97% of those who are prosecuted get jail time.

As for H. Biden, nobody is too excited about this conviction. The real show comes when they prosecute him for tax evasion, and at the trial they introduce evidence of money laundering, and high-level corruption in the form of influence peddling. These latent prosecutions are the reasons why J. Biden will never step down voluntarily.
Assuming that Joe Biden wasn't really involved in any of these nefarious activities related to Hunter (a big assumption), Joe Biden was very deeply involved in a cover-up of it all.

Just transpose Trump for Hunter Biden and David Weisse for Alvin Bragg. What similarities!

Not really similar. Trump was in court in a left wing stronghold where the guilty verdict was predictable regardless of lack of evidence. Hunter was in court in Biden's back yard were a guilty verdict was very iffy. The evidence must have been overwhelming.

Imo both "trials" were abuses of justice. However, the difference is that Trump was convicted of illegalities in his election campaign. And he was guilty. Did his crime affect the 16 election? I don't really think so. Hunter was convicted of a crime that millions of people commit every year, without prosecution, and which has not affected a single American. And he too was guilty.
The fact is, there have been numerous candidates throughout history who squashed negative information about themselves so as to not hurt them during an election. It's called politics. Trump is the only one who was actually charged with it, which is an abuse of power because it was clearly political. And, you're right, there is absolutely zero evidence that squashing the Stormy Daniels story altered any election results. So, how can you be found guilty of something with no proof that it even altered election results?

Hunter isn't Joe and they can't make it so. This is being counterspun in favour of Joe on account of sympathy.

Trump has to stop the crazy shit like the battery and the shark story. He may be too determined in his own mind to not be stopped by anybody?

Biden's negatives can only carry Trump so far?

The only tactic that Trump can use that can out power all of Biden's tactics to gain an advantage is in Trump risking a full out antiwar position.

Not really similar. Trump was in court in a left wing stronghold where the guilty verdict was predictable regardless of lack of evidence. Hunter was in court in Biden's back yard were a guilty verdict was very iffy. The evidence must have been overwhelming.
The only thing important about the two political show trials in the damage done by the guilty verdicts.

Hunter's plays for him in sympathy being spun up.
Donald's is playing negatively so far.

And Donald isn't going to get away with the 'shark and battery' type stories!

Both Joe's and Donald's minds are going fast but one of them is now fading faster.

we have not been told what crime the jury ruled on, they were given three choices

Further, writing a check is not fraud, filling out the ledger to show the check was wrote, is not a crime.

Get back to us when they release what crime of the three made up crimes, Trump was guilty of.

we have not been told what crime the jury ruled on, they were given three choices

Further, writing a check is not fraud, filling out the ledger to show the check was wrote, is not a crime.

Get back to us when they release what crime of the three made up crimes, Trump was guilty of.
bendover isn't too bright.

Yes you were.

34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.

He wasn't charged with writing checks or filling out ledgers.

He was only guilty of one crime, 34 times.

Falsifying business records in the first degree.

the judge told the jury that trump could be found guilty of three crimes, which one did they rule on
That isn't what the judge said.

Trump was not charged with those three crimes thus the jury was not in a position to find him guilty of those crimes.

The only thing important about the two political show trials in the damage done by the guilty verdicts.

Hunter's plays for him in sympathy being spun up.
Donald's is playing negatively so far.

And Donald isn't going to get away with the 'shark and battery' type stories!

Both Joe's and Donald's minds are going fast but one of them is now fading faster.
One only needs to listen to both talk to realize Joe's is not fading. It's already gone.

Forum List

Back