I Get It Now Why The Left So Fear A Trump Reelection!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
Just a theory, but I'm sure it is right.

Biden is and has been SO BAD and his policies such a clusterf*ck disaster that if Trump gets in there and is even half successful as he was in his 1st term implementing border security, lowering crime, healing foreign tensions and boosting American energy and manufacturing health and independence that he will be so popular with the country that democrats will find it impossible to attack or oppose him without looking like total skunks!

I know I am dead on balls right with this one!

nailed.gif

Biden is and has been SO BAD and his policies such a clusterf*ck disaster that if Trump gets in there and is even half successful as he was in his 1st term implementing border security, lowering crime, healing foreign tensions and boosting American energy and manufacturing health and independence that he will be so popular with the country that democrats will find it impossible to attack or oppose him without looking like total skunks!

View attachment 841000
Biden policy has harmed America so much that maybe no future president can save us

But at least trump would try which is more than any swamp rat would do

View attachment 841000
there is no danger whatsoever that trump will ever take the job seriously. Or display the slightest competence at governing.

trump is a "monday morning quarterback" who was totally out of his league. please, never give that petulant child a nuclear weapon again.

there is no danger whatsoever that trump will ever take the job seriously. Or display the slightest competence at governing.

trump is a "monday morning quarterback" who was totally out of his league. please, never give that petulant child a nuclear weapon again.
Biden WANTS to harm America

And that makes him much worse than trump

Biden is a dottering old fool.

But Trump could be a disaster, especially without a re-election to worry about.
We're faced with just another lousy choice. At some point, we need to seriously examine why our parties' top-level candidates are so damn bad.

Since they remain hidden in their alternate informational ecosystem, Trumpsters don't have an accurate understanding of why people from across the political, and that includes many Republicans, are so concerned with what is happening now.

We're faced with just another lousy choice. At some point, we need to seriously examine why our parties' top-level candidates are so damn bad.

Since they remain hidden in their alternate informational ecosystem, Trumpsters don't have an accurate understanding of why people from across the political, and that includes many Republicans, are so concerned with what is happening now.
We call them RINOs.

Your right. He only destroys America if he makes a profit. Just ask China.
Or Trump.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!
11:01 AM · May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA LOST?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops Chinese sanctions and gets $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.

Sez the lib who voted for biden in 2020 and is partislly respondible for the damage biden has done as president

Or Trump.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!
11:01 AM · May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA LOST?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops Chinese sanctions and gets $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.
Thats a valid criticism of trump

But its not the sum total of his time in office

Trump was also the first msjor figure in washington to sound the alarm sbout the menace of china

Trump is bad in some people's minds and that's because of the negative representation he gets from our crooked media. With Biden, he's really bad because he's a puppet of the establishment robber barons, and that's exactly how they want him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back