I Got Comey Fatigue

Enough already....everybody hated the preening prick because nobody could get a straight answer out of him.

cff3a752e9cd2343eff4502a4c1e10e1eac3a68f4596af364fb1982511711f4b.jpg

I say we give the job to Rudy, drag the witch out of the woods, and throw her ass into stir.

Who's with me?
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

No shit! 2 days of this garbage. Cronkite could have done it in 2 minutes. "There's been a shake up at the FBI. Comey's is out. No replacement has been named. And now for the weather."
Walter was not around for your Clinton-deregulated FCC and the corporate state media paradigm which is owned by 6 major multinational corporations. The last thing any power structure ever wanted to face was a clear coherent human being, much less a group of them. Chaos is the point.

More than a year of daily lies and drama from trump is what the world is reeling from. Elsewhere, 2aguy said somebody else fired Comey and someone else said he has followed advise from Foghorn Leghorn and others.

But just now, dump said that in spite of being advised not to, he fired him and it was his idea that he planned since last year.

Too bad you RWNJs can't watch it cueca use it's fascinating to hear it from that disgusting little anus mouth. Including that Eric the Sleaze, Little DonDon and the bleach blond daughter-wife all lied.

Don't worry though - fox will run watered down and chopped up bits and pieces tomorrow"

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
18 Major Scandals in Obama's ‘Scandal-Free’ Presidency - Breitbart
Gee Breitbart, for the folks concerned about fake news. Yes son, your entire system is corrupt. Point? That one is marginally better than the other? Bitch please.

Enough already....everybody hated the preening prick because nobody could get a straight answer out of him.

cff3a752e9cd2343eff4502a4c1e10e1eac3a68f4596af364fb1982511711f4b.jpg

I say we give the job to Rudy, drag the witch out of the woods, and throw her ass into stir.

Who's with me?
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

No shit! 2 days of this garbage. Cronkite could have done it in 2 minutes. "There's been a shake up at the FBI. Comey's is out. No replacement has been named. And now for the weather."
Walter was not around for your Clinton-deregulated FCC and the corporate state media paradigm which is owned by 6 major multinational corporations. The last thing any power structure ever wanted to face was a clear coherent human being, much less a group of them. Chaos is the point.

My Clinton? :ack-1:

Forum List

Back