I got my voter card today to recall Gruesom Newsom

I was a dem when I met MrG and married him. I became an EX dem some years go..and not that long ago either. Them's cray cray in my opinion. So, I became a republican. I think it was Clinton and then Obama that turned me off so much. Clinton not so much, but I didn't know a lot back then. I thought he did a good job, but that dress thing...well. Then Obama came into the picture. He is very charismatic. I fell for his bullshit but after his first 4 years, I smelled something that stunk. Like MrG....I was and am from the JFK era.

I pulled my head out of the sand...MrG clings on to what he thinks his party is. JFK people. I keep telling him JFK would be rolling in his grave if he knew what his party turned in to. He refuses to listen. He is an old man, just as I am an old woman. Stuck in our ways. So...he is not a kook. Just...stubborn, blinded, and a lot of wishful thinking. If he doesn't see or hear it, then it isn't real. That is his mind frame. Drives me nuts, but....oh well.

Anyway....I don't know if Elder will replace Newsom. But I damn sure hope so.

You know, I became a conservative maybe around 20-30 years old for certain because the older I got, the more I critically examined the world and issues around me and the things the politicians were doing and telling me and increasingly saw that it was all bullshit---- that only conservatism withstood the sniff test.

But I've noticed over and over that when it comes to the hard left, they get crazy upset if you even question much less challenge their views! They don't want to explain them, they don't want to answer for them, they don't even want to examine them-- -- -- it is like if they look at them at all their entire ideology will wall apart like wet toilet paper or go off like dynamite that they are livid for them to even come up in topic as a matter of debate.

Their views are another forever closed "settled science," and they precede on the belief that there is just no question of their views at all or anything remotely connected to them, only on how far to go, and how stupid YOU are for doubting or disagreeing.
Ditto. When I was young my parents were poor and I was poor. I had a minimum wage job and remembered waiting for the minimum wage to go up so that I would earn more money. That was my goal in life at the time, earning more money by the minimum wage going up. Then, one day, a tire iron or something hit me and I realized that if I was going to sit on my ass waiting for the minimum wage to go up so I would earn more money, I would ALWAYS be poor. IE the democratic way does not work. So, I moved up in the world and today I own my own business and earn much, much more than minimum wage.

I think Newsom wins, but I’m not confident about it.

The Republican base is going to be energized to vote him out and the Democratic base won’t be energized at all.

This could get very interesting.
Fortunately, not much effort needs to put forth. Voters don't need to be energized to "go out" and vote. Every registered voter will get a ballot in the mail that's postage paid.

And if Newsom does lose, whoever replaces him will have an election to replace them six months later.

Huge, stupid waste of time and money.

California has no problem with mail-in ballots. I already received mine and plan to vote No on recalling our blue State governor.

Recall red State governors not blue State governors!

California's doing pretty well against the virus. If Elder gets in then he will probably make war on the masks and then California can start catching up with the other red states in the number of deaths.

Fortunately, not much effort needs to put forth. Voters don't need to be energized to "go out" and vote. Every registered voter will get a ballot in the mail that's postage paid.

And if Newsom does lose, whoever replaces him will have an election to replace them six months later.

^^^This is the DemoKKKrat party in a nutshell (especially in fascist states like California): democracy = "huge, stupid waste of time and money"

The winner would finish the remainder of Newsom's term which ends in January of 2023.

If the election is fair, Newsom will lose and he is in a panic over it. He believes he is entitled to be president. If he's recalled his political career is over.

Nothing you said changes anything I said. They'd still be subject to an election six months later. Huge waste of time and money.

Yeah...... okay.........

gettyimages-157686793_web.jpg

You don’t think it’s a huge waste of time and money? The state is spending $300 million and if it is successful the “winner” would be in office for a year? That’s worth it?
considering newsom is destroying the state and costing it billions in revenue its more than worth it,,

And I filled it out. Don't know why. What good would it do? But I did it anyway. I am a registered Independent now, too. Made my choice, said YES to recall the current lying creep.

So MrGracie, partisan democrat that he is, voted NO.

Oy.:eusa_doh:
Congrats. But all won't be lost for Gavin. If he can get Biden to approve a drilling permit on his head, he might provide enough oil to power a small town for a couple days.

And I filled it out. Don't know why. What good would it do? But I did it anyway. I am a registered Independent now, too. Made my choice, said YES to recall the current lying creep.

So MrGracie, partisan democrat that he is, voted NO.

Oy.:eusa_doh:

I will pop one if you guys manage to pull that off. We can smell Newsom's stink all the way over here on the east coast.

Get it done!

:D

And how exactly is he "destroying the state and costing it billions"?

oh I dont know??

maybe the highest rate of homelessness in the country and crime running rampant along with the people leaving the state and taking their money and businesses with them,,,

I dont know who larry elder is, but I gotta tell you, anytime someone says "If you dont do/say this then youre racist" is someone I am automatically against regardless of their reasons why.

He's mocking Democrats, moron. How did you POSSIBLY not get that? You spend the last 20 years in Antarctica?

Forum List

Back