🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I got my voter card today to recall Gruesom Newsom

oh I dont know??

maybe the highest rate of homelessness in the country and crime running rampant along with the people leaving the state and taking their money and businesses with them,,,
And yet California is still slated to recover faster than the rest of the country.

California is doing fine.

And I filled it out. Don't know why. What good would it do? But I did it anyway. I am a registered Independent now, too. Made my choice, said YES to recall the current lying creep.

So MrGracie, partisan democrat that he is, voted NO.

Oy.:eusa_doh:
Serous question.

Is there a hole in the envelope where you can see the vote if the ballot is placed inside in a certain way?

1629493488896.png

That's all you got? Guess so when you don't have actual facts on your side. :lol:
I noticed you skipped over all the homelessness and crime,, not to mention all the people and businesses moving out of the state,,

why would you do that??

but sure go ahead and believe what the MSM tells you to believe,,,

I keep telling him JFK would be rolling in his grave if he knew what his party turned in to.
Gracie darlin' you are spot on with this statement...

If he's recalled his political career is over.
I don't know if I can count on this being true... Now Biden never was subjected to a recall, but he was such an idiot for over 50 years in politics and he was elected...
California is doing fine.
If I may make a suggestion... Please start taking your medication again...

I noticed you skipped over all the homelessness and crime,, not to mention all the people and businesses moving out of the state,,

why would you do that??

but sure go ahead and believe what the MSM tells you to believe,,,
California is the most populous state, has good weather and has the highest housing costs of any state so of course there will be a lot of homeless. They do not, as you falsely claimed, have the most homeless. Washington DC, Hawaii and NY all beat out California.

And what about crime? CA isn't at the top of the list for crime either. Alaska is followed by New Mexico, Tennessee and Arkansas. CA didn't even make the top ten, Trumpster.

You, obviously, didn't bother to read the links I provided. They addressed "all the people and businesses".

If I may make a suggestion... Please start taking your medication again...
I don't need any medication. I actually LIVE in California, unlike most of ya'll. California is doing just fine. Our economy is recovering quickly, faster than the rest of the country.

California Defies Doom With No. 1 U.S. Economy

No one anticipated the latest data readout showing the Golden State has no peers among developed economies for expanding GDP, creating jobs, raising household income, manufacturing growth, investment in innovation, producing clean energy and unprecedented wealth through its stocks and bonds.

The mass exodus out of ca. The rising number of illegals. The massive amounts of homeless, tent cities, poverty, and now water shortages. No thanks. Lipstick aint working on that pig.
Mass exodus? :lol:Get new sources of information. Yours suck

As already provided, California is the most populous state in the union and yet still does not rank number one for homelessness. It's 4th. Immigration? That's a topic too big to derail this thread. Immigration reform is desperately needed, but until that reform, California relies upon its undocumented population for its continued growth.

Water...that is something, the lack of it. Climate change is a terrible thing and if you think the misery of it is only being felt in California, I've got some natural disasters you need to be made aware of. Oh, right...ya'll don't believe in climate change so I the water thing is cyclical, right? That's what you climate deniers say isn't it?

You don’t think it’s a huge waste of time and money? The state is spending $300 million and if it is successful the “winner” would be in office for a year? That’s worth it?

That's up to the people of California to determine.

Forum List

Back