🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I got my voter card today to recall Gruesom Newsom

That's up to the people of California to determine.
I am one and it's MY tax dollars that are paying for this ridiculousness. 4 million just from my little county at current estimate. What would be great is if the proponents of the recall had to pay for it. Now that would be something...

I am one and it's MY tax dollars that are paying for this ridiculousness. 4 million just from my little county at current estimate. What would be great is if the proponents of the recall had to pay for it. Now that would be something...

You should check out this guy. He seems like a good replacement

I'll consider him if he runs against Newsom in the June Primary.

My understanding on the recall ballot is even if you check No for the recall you still have the option to pick a candidate in case the recall is successful. He seems like good insurance for someone opposed to the recall.

Mass exodus? :lol:Get new sources of information. Yours suck

As already provided, California is the most populous state in the union and yet still does not rank number one for homelessness. It's 4th. Immigration? That's a topic too big to derail this thread. Immigration reform is desperately needed, but until that reform, California relies upon its undocumented population for its continued growth.

Water...that is something, the lack of it. Climate change is a terrible thing and if you think the misery of it is only being felt in California, I've got some natural disasters you need to be made aware of. Oh, right...ya'll don't believe in climate change so I the water thing is cyclical, right? That's what you climate deniers say isn't it?

California is just one of seven states that are in rationing phases. The water issues are driving the populace out. Climate change has been happening since this planet started spinning but we're a pinprick. There are also huge changes in the sun that are affecting the magnetic poles, climate, water, etc. We are now seeing the most active era in history ie earthquakes and volcanoes. An aside, did you know that it takes 1.1 gallon of water to bring one almond to maturity. The top 20 almond growers are in CA.

Last edited:
My understanding on the recall ballot is even if you check No for the recall you still have the option to pick a candidate in case the recall is successful. He seems like good insurance for someone opposed to the recall.
That is correct. I voted "No" to the recall and picked a random name off the list. I think it was the pro cannabis candidate.

California is just one of seven states that are in rationing phases. The water issues are driving the populace out. Climate change has been happening since this planet started spinning but we're a pinprick. There are also huge changes in the sun that are affecting the magnetic poles, climate, water, etc. We are now seeing the most active era in history ie earthquakes and volcanoes. An aside, did you know that it takes 1.1 gallon of water to bring one almond to maturity. The top 20 almond growers are in CA.
Human beings are contributing to climate change. It isn't even a debate anymore. The only debate is what to do about it. You, obviously, want to stick your head in the sand (luckily for you, there's a lot more of it due to climate change) and leave the problem to get worse for the next generation.

Stop eating almonds.

Human beings are contributing to climate change. It isn't even a debate anymore. The only debate is what to do about it. You, obviously, want to stick your head in the sand (luckily for you, there's a lot more of it due to climate change) and leave the problem to get worse for the next generation.

Stop eating almonds.

To offer up some pseudo science blaming humans as the main cause of anthropogenic warming is the height of arrogance and laughable.

Forum List

Back