I guess these guys won't be moving their embassy anytime soon...

I am not a big supporter of involving sport in politics but it has its place...

"We will not yield before a pack of anti-Semitic terrorist supporters," Avigdor Lieberman tweeted.

Really?

A pretty typical, dumb response from Israel.

Nowhere does it say Argentina is supporting terrorism. It is actually saying that it does not like the way Israel treats Palestinans!

That is quite a significant difference that Team Israel here should learn!

Argentina cancels friendly with Israel

Guess I'm a little confused both by your post and the idea that Argentina matters to anyone, But your flag proclaiming "Free Palestine," I wonder, just who is keeping them hostage? Is there a wall around Palestine? Are they not free to leave? Did they not once have 10X the land they do now and have lost it all since 1947 by their continued "all or nothing" obstinance, provocation and fighting? Seems to me that the shortest road to freedom for Palestinians is to end the constant warring and bloodshed and come to peace with their neighbors. This is not a vote for Israel or voice on their behalf, but words of practicality since their constant fighting has only hurt themselves over 70 years of conflict.

I guess you are new to this particular subject...

Toddle off and read, get educated on the subject then come back when you are ready.

Having been around since the 1950's, I'm not new to the topic at all, just unaccustomed to your particular brand of stupidity and disingenuousness where you think you can simply dismiss and walk away from every question and point you don't have some smarmy answer to and think that no one will notice . . . . :lmao:

To be honest, I don't are if you are 12 or 70 your questions are simply dumb.

Who is keeping them hostage?
Is there a wall around Palestine?
Are they not free to leave?

Suggest you go and research those for yourself then come back and let us know what the answer is.

Oh and of course, your suggesting of "come to peace" with their neighbours is a little tricky when the neighbour doesn't want peace!

IN OTHER WORDS: YOU DON'T KNOW. So let's pretend my questions were not semantical and really were as stupid as you suggest. THEN TELL US, O Learned One: WHO is it up to for Palestine to be free other than the Palestinians themselves? WHO is holding them hostage? WHO forced them to pass on the UN deal in 1947 that Israel agreed to that would have settled the whole matter there and given them 10X the land they have today? And WHAT would they lose if they settled peace tomorrow and began living in brotherhood with their neighbors before they lose yet MORE lives and MORE land allowing all to bring down borders and walls living in cooperation instead? Just remember you little Jew-Hater, in life, it TAKES TWO TO TANGO!

Oh dear, you are a 'special' one aren't you!

And, to clarify one little error you make in your silly comment, I don't hate Jews.

So....

Let me give you a little clue to your dumb questions...

Israel occupies Gaza, controls land, air and sea.
Israel has no interest in peace. Which, ironically, you kind of hint at in your comment. "bring down the borders"? Really? So, Greater Israel is your dream? The problem is that the rest of the world does not want a Greater Israel.
What would Palestinians lose? Their homes, their identity, their culture.

A silly little zionut who says it takes two to tango, provided it is Israel leading... :cuckoo:

Yeah, that makes so much sense in the context of subject :cuckoo:
It does make sense; they were threatened.
Do you think you can “smile” click such an issue away?

It's ok... Maybe go take a lay down... Think you have lost the plot!
I think I don’t give a shit what a Jew hater like you thinks.

Yeah, I don't pay much heed to Jew haters or any other haters come to that!
You’re a bleeding heart who doesn’t give a damn about how many Jews living in Israel are murdered.

"bleeding heart"? :21:

I care immensely about murder, whether Jew or Muslim...

Shame you cannot say the same thing!

It does make sense; they were threatened.
Do you think you can “smile” click such an issue away?

You’re a bleeding heart who doesn’t give a damn about how many Jews living in Israel are murdered.

Your posting history tells the tale.

Excellent!

Then you know that your previous comment was the rantings of a mad man!

Though, it is still a shame that you cannot say the same as me!

Guess I'm a little confused both by your post and the idea that Argentina matters to anyone, But your flag proclaiming "Free Palestine," I wonder, just who is keeping them hostage? Is there a wall around Palestine? Are they not free to leave? Did they not once have 10X the land they do now and have lost it all since 1947 by their continued "all or nothing" obstinance, provocation and fighting? Seems to me that the shortest road to freedom for Palestinians is to end the constant warring and bloodshed and come to peace with their neighbors. This is not a vote for Israel or voice on their behalf, but words of practicality since their constant fighting has only hurt themselves over 70 years of conflict.

Toddle off and read, get educated on the subject then come back when you are ready.

Having been around since the 1950's, I'm not new to the topic at all, just unaccustomed to your particular brand of stupidity and disingenuousness where you think you can simply dismiss and walk away from every question and point you don't have some smarmy answer to and think that no one will notice . . . . :lmao:

Suggest you go and research those for yourself then come back and let us know what the answer is.

Oh and of course, your suggesting of "come to peace" with their neighbours is a little tricky when the neighbour doesn't want peace!

IN OTHER WORDS: YOU DON'T KNOW. So let's pretend my questions were not semantical and really were as stupid as you suggest. THEN TELL US, O Learned One: WHO is it up to for Palestine to be free other than the Palestinians themselves? WHO is holding them hostage? WHO forced them to pass on the UN deal in 1947 that Israel agreed to that would have settled the whole matter there and given them 10X the land they have today? And WHAT would they lose if they settled peace tomorrow and began living in brotherhood with their neighbors before they lose yet MORE lives and MORE land allowing all to bring down borders and walls living in cooperation instead? Just remember you little Jew-Hater, in life, it TAKES TWO TO TANGO!

And, to clarify one little error you make in your silly comment, I don't hate Jews.

So....

Israel has no interest in peace. Which, ironically, you kind of hint at in your comment. "bring down the borders"? Really? So, Greater Israel is your dream? The problem is that the rest of the world does not want a Greater Israel.

A silly little zionut who says it takes two to tango, provided it is Israel leading... :cuckoo:

You should just change your little flag to: FREE MINDS, then you could start with yours.

So....

The “ Zionists” have no interest in peace? Tell us what the Palestinians have proposed that Israel rejected.

Excellent!

You don’t admit that you always complain that Israal is killing too many terrorists?
Than you’re an idiot.

Excellent!

You don’t admit that you always complain that Israal is killing too many terrorists?
Than you’re an idiot.

Consider the source

Excellent!

Than you’re an idiot.

That’s precisely the bottom line with the identifiable cabal of extreme Jew haters. They forever screech and moan about the far greater numbers of Arabs-Moslems who are whacked by the IDF when Islamic terrorist attacks draw an Israeli response. As we see routinely with the cheerleaders for islsmic terrorists, they will gladly sacrifice boatloads of dead Arabs-Moslems for even a single Israeli casualty.

So....

The “ Zionists” have no interest in peace? Tell us what the Palestinians have proposed that Israel rejected.

I've seen a hundred pompous buffoons here like "Humanity;" their first sign is that they use a name diametrically OPPOSITE of what they really believe. then they lease that same old tiresome aloof scam they always try to run where every comment that clashes with their agenda, rather than answer with clear facts, they try to pretend it is so beneath them as to not even be worth their while. We used to call such jerks Bomb-throwers---- they make their childish claims and accusations, then run from defending them because they really have no defense.

Pretty dumb comment. Who told you that Lieberman blamed Argentina in supporting terrorism? Your inner voice? :cool-45:

Lieberman told me in the quote dumbass!
Don't confuse your inner voice with Lieberman. You are too stupid to understand his comments.

Which bit of the quote don't you understand?

"We will not yield before a pack of anti-Semitic terrorist supporters," Avigdor Lieberman tweeted.

Please, let me help you. You clearly have some challenges with the English language, with comprehension of English...

Which part of what Lieberman is it that you don't understand moron?
Which part of the quote says that Argentina supports terrorism, idiot? I doubt you even understand the word "comprehension".

Ignorance and denial are not valid excuses for being a dumbfuck.

Did you even read the article? Would you prefer if it were translated into a different language? Moron perhaps?
Different language? You even are unable to understand simple English in the article, idiot. Where in the article Lieberman blames Argentina in supporting terrorism, dumbass? You have neither honesty nor minimum intellect to understand two sentences in the article. Your brain is damaged by hatred of Israel.

I am not a big supporter of involving sport in politics but it has its place...

Really?

A pretty typical, dumb response from Israel.

Nowhere does it say Argentina is supporting terrorism. It is actually saying that it does not like the way Israel treats Palestinans!

That is quite a significant difference that Team Israel here should learn!

Argentina cancels friendly with Israel

There's a reason the Nazis fled to Argentina ... and it's not the weather.

Nazis-in-Argentina-2.png

So....

I've seen a hundred pompous buffoons here like "Humanity;" their first sign is that they use a name diametrically OPPOSITE of what they really believe. then they lease that same old tiresome aloof scam they always try to run where every comment that clashes with their agenda, rather than answer with clear facts, they try to pretend it is so beneath them as to not even be worth their while. We used to call such jerks Bomb-throwers---- they make their childish claims and accusations, then run from defending them because they really have no defense.

So, in essence, you are unaware of the facts and cannot refute a single proof I gave you...

Like I said, go away, get your facts straight and come back and discuss properly theres a good chap..

Lieberman told me in the quote dumbass!
Don't confuse your inner voice with Lieberman. You are too stupid to understand his comments.

Please, let me help you. You clearly have some challenges with the English language, with comprehension of English...

Which part of the quote says that Argentina supports terrorism, idiot? I doubt you even understand the word "comprehension".

Did you even read the article? Would you prefer if it were translated into a different language? Moron perhaps?
Different language? You even are unable to understand simple English in the article, idiot. Where in the article Lieberman blames Argentina in supporting terrorism, dumbass? You have neither honesty nor minimum intellect to understand two sentences in the article. Your brain is damaged by hatred of Israel.

AS it seems you can't be bothered to read the article here is the opening...

Argentina has cancelled a football World Cup warm-up match with Israel, apparently under pressure over Israel's treatment of Palestinians in Gaza.

Striker Gonzalo Higuain said they had "finally done the right thing".

But Israel's defence minister said it was "too bad" Argentina's footballers did not "withstand the pressure of the Israeli-hating inciters".

If you would like me to translate it into 'idiotish' ask one of your Team Israel members!

So....

So, in essence, you are unaware of the facts and cannot refute a single proof I gave you...

Like I said, go away, get your facts straight and come back and discuss properly theres a good chap..

Hey Bonehead, I'm just still waiting for you to actually present a real FACT or present a single actual PROOF to anyone here for all the talk you make claiming of them, no one can seem to actually locate any of them, before this thread runs its full term or the Palestinians run out of time. Maybe you could actually list them here? If your class of stupidity is all they have to defend them, they are in some deep shit.

th.jpg

So....

Hey Bonehead, I'm just still waiting for you to actually present a real FACT or present a single actual PROOF to anyone here for all the talk you make claiming of them, no one can seem to actually locate any of them, before this thread runs its full term or the Palestinians run out of time. Maybe you could actually list them here? If your class of stupidity is all they have to defend them, they are in some deep shit.

View attachment 198791

Well dumbass that doesnt surprise me...

Zionuts are blind to facts!

They simply do not like anything that goes against their Israel is innocent mantra.

I will leave that one with you retard.

Argentina has cancelled a football World Cup warm-up match with Israel, apparently under pressure over Israel's treatment of Palestinians in Gaza.

But Israel's defence minister said it was "too bad" Argentina's footballers did not "withstand the pressure of the Israeli-hating inciters".

If you would like me to translate it into 'idiotish' ask one of your Team Israel members!
And? Where Lieberman blamed Argentina in supporting terrorism, moron? Lieberman blamed Argentina's footballers for 'did not "withstand the pressure of the Israeli-hating inciters"'. I repeat it especially for your damage brain: Lieberman blamed Argentina's footballers for they did not "withstand the pressure of the Israeli-hating inciters"'. Only extremely stupid person cannot understand it. Lieberman blamed Argentina's footballers for "yield before a pack of anti-Semitic terrorist supporters", anti-Semitic terrorist supporters like you, and added that we (Israel), will not yield before a pack of anti-Semitic terrorist supporters. You really are a case of a total brain failure.
I don't advise you to ask any of your team "haters of Israel" members for proper understanding of this simple text because all of them are clinical idiots.

So....

View attachment 198791

They simply do not like anything that goes against their Israel is innocent mantra.

Bonehead, liar, name-caller, that is all you are. Transparent partisan fool, you leave nothing for no one you transparent jackass other than the fact that you never provide anything but evasions and 8th grade attempts at insults as a means to try to divert from the fact that you never actually ever really SAY anything, PROVE anything or PROVIDE anything------ ------ but HOT AIR, SMOKE and MIRRORS.

With you as a "defender" of the Arabian terrorists, they are in deep shit.

And? Where Lieberman blamed Argentina in supporting terrorism, moron? Lieberman blamed Argentina's footballers for 'did not "withstand the pressure of the Israeli-hating inciters"'. I repeat it especially for your damage brain: Lieberman blamed Argentina's footballers for they did not "withstand the pressure of the Israeli-hating inciters"'. Only extremely stupid person cannot understand it. Lieberman blamed Argentina's footballers for "yield before a pack of anti-Semitic terrorist supporters", anti-Semitic terrorist supporters like you, and added that we (Israel), will not yield before a pack of anti-Semitic terrorist supporters. You really are a case of a total brain failure.
I don't advise you to ask any of your team "haters of Israel" members for proper understanding of this simple text because all of them are clinical idiots.

Is it an illness or plain and simple dumbness that stops you reading past the 3rd paragraph?

It's ok, you live in your little fantasy world. I will be happy to leave you there fool.

View attachment 198791

Bonehead, liar, name-caller, that is all you are. Transparent partisan fool, you leave nothing for no one you transparent jackass other than the fact that you never provide anything but evasions and 8th grade attempts at insults as a means to try to divert from the fact that you never actually ever really SAY anything, PROVE anything or PROVIDE anything------ ------ but HOT AIR, SMOKE and MIRRORS.

With you as a "defender" of the Arabian terrorists, they are in deep shit.

Because you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand a simple article is of no concern of mine!

Let me just pick a few snippets from your comment above...

"Bonehead" - "8th grade attempts at insults"

:iyfyus.jpg:

Fucking moron!

Forum List

Back