I had a cool dream last night

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
I was in Hawaii at a hotel by the sea, I guess on the 5th floor or around there.

There are several warships in the ocean. They make some crazy sci-fi maneuvers like 360 degree turns and move real fast.

One of the ships, a destroyer, pulls up really close to the hotel. It is actually much bigger than a destroyer, battleship-sized or even bigger.

The captain of the ship, who is actually an admiral or something like that, flashes messages on the TV set in the hotel room.

The messages say that Trump's plane is overhead, flying to Athens to meet with Greek Communists and Putin, something like that. He also made fun of Trump.

I woke up a bit later. One of the best dreams I've had in a long time, I slept really well.

I was in Hawaii at a hotel by the sea, I guess on the 5th floor or around there.

There are several warships in the ocean. They make some crazy sci-fi maneuvers like 360 degree turns and move real fast.

One of the ships, a destroyer, pulls up really close to the hotel. It is actually much bigger than a destroyer, battleship-sized or even bigger.

The captain of the ship, who is actually an admiral or something like that, flashes messages on the TV set in the hotel room.

The messages say that Trump's plane is overhead, flying to Athens to meet with Greek Communists and Putin, something like that. He also made fun of Trump.

I woke up a bit later. One of the best dreams I've had in a long time, I slept really well.
I'm glad you got a good nights sleep.

My dream was even cooler......

It involved sex.........

With and alien.......

tumblr_inline_moitheFY7g1qz4rgp.jpg

2d9dx8z.jpg

Bet ya had to change your sheets.

Bet ya had to change your sheets.
Probably woke up in a saline lake with his car bed floating

Not surprising a leftist dreams of communism
Well, you're probably not aware of modern politics, such as that the Greek Communists are Trumputin's allies. And besides that, I don't consider myself a leftist.

Trump is in their heads...even as they sleep

you're having dreams about you and Melania ?

View attachment 98715
don't you have some dead stalin dick to suck, faggot?
Is that what you call your richard?

I dreamt that I was watching news footage of Hillary being dragged, kicking and screaming, to her prison cell.
Then I woke up and realized it hadn't happened, yet.

For a peaceful night, may I recommend that you do not sleep with the radio on.

My dream was better.
After 2nd year since Trump got elected he became mute and so is Melanie. Only communicate by sign language. Obviously you cannot communicate when there's no light. So they made this arrangement.
Melanie: Dear. If you want sex just grab my breast.
Donnie: Honey Pie. if you want sex just jerk my dick only one time. And if you don't want sex...... Don't stop jerking till I tell you to stop.

Forum List

Back