I had a dream that some guy tried to bluff me on a board of A, K, 10, 9, 9 and I had pocket 7s

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
An odd dream.

He checked raised me on the flop and I stubbornly called. He then continued to bet on the turn and river.

I went into my mental database, replayed the hands I had seen him play, considered my image and position at the table and called a $200 bet on the river tabling two black 7s.

He showed me Q high and asked me "how can you make that call?" I sometimes just shrug my shoulders to such inquiries at the table as mystery ensures more action, but in this instance I simply said "I just knew you didn't have it".

Dealer pushes me the pot as I throw him a $2 tip.

I wake up unhappy that it was just a dream and I don't have that extra cash. Maybe these pains behind my eyes are the impetus for these peculiar dreams, or perhaps I am developing ESP! :D

Last edited:
Poker dreams, huh?
We used to have Friday night poker games, it was fun. Then everybody grew up and got married and had kids.

Yeah, I'd love to grow up too. Maybe I will find a woman in her 30s who wants to have kids.

It's a tough world out there now. There is a reason the child replacement rate is so low globally.

Forum List

Back