I Hate All Muslims, And Here's Why ~

The Japanese monks were originally non-violent, but starting in 950AD, they started to protest the Feudal Lords' attempts to control the temples.

The Shogun and Daimyo responded with military force, resulting in massacres. The surviving temples had to militarize and incorporate martial meditations into their daily routines, to avoid a similar fate.

By 1200 AD, every major temple had developed into a massive martial force, with local peasant villagers joining up and enduring a 12-year training regiment to defend the temple and local population.

Thus, Japanese Zen Buddhism developed doctrines allowing for violent action, principally when it is more compassionate to kill than to let live. The monks termed such killing "liberation," in that they are liberating the evildoer's spirit from an evil existence.

These same principles were invoked during the Imperial period of Japan (1600-1946AD)

That is TOO WEIRD!!!

I grew up in Japan! :lol:

Just part of how I got to be THIS way! :rofl:

1967 ~ 1973.

Some of the best years of my life, and part of my Total God Experience.

The Armenian, Assyrian and Greek Genocide's committed in Turkey were secular my ass, Turks killed Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks because they were Christians (and disliked minorities) for the same reason Germans killed Jews because they were Jewish (and disliked minorities). That you honestly believe that Turkish propaganda machine drivel about civil war and that religion was not involved at all is pretty sad and naive to say the least.
Shall we go through every example of Christians killing Pagans, Jews, and Muslims?

Every major religion has blood on its hands, as do atheists. Humans in general tend to kill eachother.

That is TOO WEIRD!!!

I grew up in Japan! :lol:

Just part of how I got to be THIS way! :rofl:

1967 ~ 1973.

Some of the best years of my life, and part of my Total God Experience.
If I had a dime for every person I met who switched religions (ultimately) due to a bad experience growing up...

...but I'm no different.

:lol::lol::lol:

If I had a dime for every person I met who switched religions (ultimately) due to a bad experience growing up...

...but I'm no different.

NO! I was agnostic, then.

It wasn't until MUCH later that I saw His hand.

It wasn't BAD ~ it was SO BEAUTIFUL.

Japanese folks RESPECT each other, and be Polite to each other.

THAT's the ULTIMATE Bottom Line of Love: Politeness to others.

...but I'm no different.

NO! I was agnostic, then.

It wasn't until MUCH later that I saw His hand.

It wasn't BAD ~ it was SO BEAUTIFUL.

Japanese folks RESPECT each other, and be Polite to each other.

THAT's the ULTIMATE Bottom Line of Love: Politeness to others.

Just not polite to the Chinese, Filipinos, or anyone else unfortunate enough to fall into their hands from the 1920s to 1945.

They don't come from a place/God of Love;

they don't believe in Tolerance;

they want to kill me for MY religious beliefs;

and they want to take my country and make it their own.

While I'm called on, by my God, to be accepting of ALL,

they're called on by their God to KILL all,

sort of like the Christian Crusaders.

THAT isn't tolerance.

THAT isn't love of a brother.

THAT IS HATRED,

pure and simple.

You hate people who are just as wacked out by religious ferver as you are.

You hate yourself.

:clap2:

Which is why I quit religious studies, you try and confuse the issue by writing big paragraphs about how Islam is peaceful or non-violent under certain conditions therefore it is peaceful or non-violent as a whole and all of that academic level rubbish that has no grounding on reality.
Islam isn't necessarily peaceful or non-violent; the violence is simply reserved for those who earn it through aggressiveness or oppression. The destruction of these antagonistic forces will usher in an era of true peace.

The Armenian, Assyrian and Greek Genocide's committed in Turkey were secular my ass, Turks killed Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks because they were Christians (and disliked minorities) for the same reason Germans killed Jews because they were Jewish (and disliked minorities).
The status of dhimmis in the Ottoman Empire is a separate issue from the Armenian genocide. The Armenian genocide was perpetrated by a secular group that opposed the Ottoman Sultanate.

That you honestly believe that Turkish propaganda machine drivel about civil war and that religion was not involved at all is pretty sad and naive to say the least.
Who said anything about "civil war"? :eusa_eh:

I use the term genocide and recognize that it was primarily non-religious in nature. The Young Turks (who had atheists among those in their uppermost echelons) channeled their country's anger over territorial losses into a particularly extreme form of chauvinism - Armenians were a convenient target.

Just not polite to the Chinese, Filipinos, or anyone else unfortunate enough to fall into their hands from the 1920s to 1945.

Must you?

If they perceive you as a THREAT?

You are GONE.

Make no mistake.

THEY, too, come from love:

for THEIRS.

They won't allow you to INFILTRATE THEM, nor to Change their BASIC code of ethics.

Not that I'd expect you to understand that.

So, keep thinking that THEY are enemies, pal.

THEY come from Love, too.

If we were facing an INVASION of Japanese? I'd be cheering 'em on.

GO TO THEIR COUNTRY.

THEN come back and tell us what you've found to be true about their society.

Until then?

Sayonara, sucker!

Must you?

If they perceive you as a THREAT?

You are GONE.

Make no mistake.

THEY, too, come from love:

for THEIRS.

They won't allow you to INFILTRATE THEM, nor to Change their BASIC code of ethics.

Not that I'd expect you to understand that.

So, keep thinking that THEY are enemies, pal.

THEY come from Love, too.

If we were facing an INVASION of Japanese? I'd be cheering 'em on.

GO TO THEIR COUNTRY.

THEN come back and tell us what you've found to be true about their society.

Until then?

Sayonara, sucker!

Yeah. The rape of Nanking was a real defensive action.

I have been to their country. I have great respect for the Japanese people and the JDF.

However, I am not ignorant of history, and I am not going to act like Japan has always acted as a benevolent force.

They became very police after we incinerated Hiroshima and Nakasaki.

The Armenian, Assyrian and Greek Genocide's committed in Turkey were secular my ass, Turks killed Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks because they were Christians (and disliked minorities) for the same reason Germans killed Jews because they were Jewish (and disliked minorities). That you honestly believe that Turkish propaganda machine drivel about civil war and that religion was not involved at all is pretty sad and naive to say the least.
Shall we go through every example of Christians killing Pagans, Jews, and Muslims?

Every major religion has blood on its hands, as do atheists. Humans in general tend to kill eachother.
Just before you do the Hitler-Stalin thing. Hitler was agnostic or roman catholic (he both publicly and privately stated he disliked Atheists and declared he had wiped Atheism from Germany) and Stalin was brought up on Russian Orthodox and never really gave up his faith (most communists I have spoken to admit to that as well), rather it just spurned him on (he was a sadist). :rolleyes:

As for Christianity itself:

*If you go for colonialism the abuses were spurned on more by quest for wealth and power, and Christianity was spread in addition.

*If you claim that Nazi Germany was a christian state then you have to refute the Nazi state's attempts to eliminate or to some extent supplant Christianity from society and replace it with the Nazi state ideology.

*If you point to the crusades then you have to deny that Muslims were just as brutal and violent as the Christian crusaders, and had at the very least an equal intent for conquest (which they did as the Muslim armies went on to invade Europe, not just content on Jerusalem and the middle east).

*If you point to the Cathars, Jews and other minority groups being persecuted by Christians then you cannot deny Muslim persecutions of minority groups especially Kurds, Assyrians, Persians, Greeks, Jews, and Armenians.

Now you can deny that's an impasse, but I disagree as some people don't see truth just what they want to see.

So perhaps you will refuse and continue on trying to prove Christian and Atheist evils while ignoring the fact that anything you can bring up about Christianity or Atheism can be easily refuted or even matched with something devious done by Islam or another faith.

But while its true that any faith or ideology can allow evil things, that does not mean that you should negate the evils of one by saying every faith or ideology is exactly the same or just as bad. If I was to add up what really happened more people have been killed by Islam than by any other faith (especially if you include India in that list).

Last edited:

I have been to their country. I have great respect for the Japanese people and the JDF.

However, I am not ignorant of history, and I am not going to act like Japan has always acted as a benevolent force.

Excuse me?

Did you by some chance MISS the years I was there?

Hiroshima was NEW ~ the atrocities of that little action was Fresh In EVERYONE's minds,

and they were willing to Accept the defeat.

And they rose from THOSE ashes to be what/how they are.

And they CAME FROM LOVE:

Of Themselves, FIRST AND FOREMOST.

They were born in love.

You have NO IDEA of their religions, nor their common beliefs, do you?

It isn't just religion ~ it's also life and how it goes/IS.

Talk about Going With The Flow?

You have NO IDEA, pal.

p.s. I'm female. But I DO get that, a LOT. Some females can think logically. Amazingly enough.

But while its true that any faith or ideology can allow evil things, that does not mean that you should negate the evils of one by saying every faith or ideology is exactly the same or just as bad. If I was to add up what really happened more people have been killed by Islam than by any other faith (especially if you include India in that list).
You just negated Christianity's evils by saying they were the result of greed...

...how is Islam any different?

taj-mahal.jpg

You thought that was mean?

Here's mean (since you are obviously ignorant of the event):

Nanking Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you actually think I give a shit about HOW they tried to protect themselves?

I don't.

They did whatever they did.

Did it CHANGE them? Their society? Their beliefs?

It did.

Move there and live, for 5+ years. THEN, come talk to me about them.

Oh. p/s ~ one best friend? nisei. she's available for consultation.

p.p.s. you weren't even there long enough to know what that means, were you?

Last edited:

Excuse me?

Did you by some chance MISS the years I was there?

Hiroshima was NEW ~ the atrocities of that little action was Fresh In EVERYONE's minds,

and they were willing to Accept the defeat.

And they rose from THOSE ashes to be what/how they are.

And they CAME FROM LOVE:

Of Themselves, FIRST AND FOREMOST.

They were born in love.

You have NO IDEA of their religions, nor their common beliefs, do you?

It isn't just religion ~ it's also life and how it goes/IS.

Talk about Going With The Flow?

You have NO IDEA, pal.

Right, as I said, they became very polite after Fat Man and Little Boy. That doesn't mean the Japanese Empire was a benevolent force. It was, in truth, a brutal, sadistic, black mark on mankind that fills the history books with the atrocities it inflicted upon other people with it's overt racism. In that aspect, the Japanese mentality rivals that of the German's under Nazism.

It's no wonder they became partners.

Hiroshima may or may not have been an atrocity. Bringing massive destruction upon an evil empire to stop them from murdering is wholly justified. It's tragic for the civilians caught in the middle, but war is in itself an atrocity.

p.s. I'm female. But I DO get that, a LOT. Some females can think logically. Amazingly enough.

What are you babbling about? What does your gender have to do with anything? I don't care what chromosomes you are swinging about and I certainly don't think gender and logic go hand in hand.

Last edited:
Which is why I quit religious studies, you try and confuse the issue by writing big paragraphs about how Islam is peaceful or non-violent under certain conditions therefore it is peaceful or non-violent as a whole and all of that academic level rubbish that has no grounding on reality.
Islam isn't necessarily peaceful or non-violent; the violence is simply reserved for those who earn it through aggressiveness or oppression. The destruction of these antagonistic forces will usher in an era of true peace.

The Armenian, Assyrian and Greek Genocide's committed in Turkey were secular my ass, Turks killed Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks because they were Christians (and disliked minorities) for the same reason Germans killed Jews because they were Jewish (and disliked minorities).
The status of dhimmis in the Ottoman Empire is a separate issue from the Armenian genocide. The Armenian genocide was perpetrated by a secular group that opposed the Ottoman Sultanate.

That you honestly believe that Turkish propaganda machine drivel about civil war and that religion was not involved at all is pretty sad and naive to say the least.
Who said anything about "civil war"? :eusa_eh:

I use the term genocide and recognize that it was primarily non-religious in nature. The Young Turks (who had atheists among those in their uppermost echelons) channeled their country's anger over territorial losses into a particularly extreme form of chauvinism - Armenians were a convenient target.
Nice story but not reality, they had some secular Jews and mostly Turk's (who were Secular Muslims or Muslims in general) rather than Atheists and it was a religious motivation as well as a longstanding dislike of minorities in Turkey not just that they were only pissed off about territory and wanted someone to blame.

As for your thing about " the violence is simply reserved for those who earn it through aggressiveness or oppression" that simply proves my point that you just pick and choose and try to claim that because one part of the religion rejects violence and is peaceful it is as a whole.

Forum List

Back