I hate Catholicism

I hate anything that tries to use society to limit me. Fuck fascistic crap!
Religion is all about limiting bad behavior....and on the whole it only benefits society.
On a whole . . . you just made a silly comment.

Catholics, Jews, and Muslims, children of Father Abraham, have probably killed a cool billion souls in the last 2000 years.
I think Buddhism is the way to go, or something involving Krishna.
Problem is they're still in the grave.
Are you headed to the Spirit Prison motif?
death-golfer-heaven.jpg

Religion is all about limiting bad behavior....and on the whole it only benefits society.

Catholics, Jews, and Muslims, children of Father Abraham, have probably killed a cool billion souls in the last 2000 years.
death-golfer-heaven.jpg
If it's Mormon heaven, there will be plenty of BB hoops.

godball-432x500.jpg

death-golfer-heaven.jpg

godball-432x500.jpg
I'm 67 and played in a church game last night
We lost 84-40 Played against a ward that had all the high school coaches on it and took it way to serious.
I'm so sore I'ts going to take 3 days to recover.
oh well, can't go outside b/c its -16
So. Idaho is on lockdown and Boise has declared an emergency.

death-golfer-heaven.jpg

godball-432x500.jpg
We lost 84-40 Played against a ward that had all the high school coaches on it and took it way to serious.
It's cold in central texas right now. We are at the winter home for about a month. It's going to be 21 over in Austin this week end. Those wimps are going to die. Down in San Antone, they simply won't come outside.

I played church ball for three years a lifetime ago. Had to go to one sacrament meeting or something once or twice a month. Yeah, the games were like death matches. They were a lot of fun. Good guys, goofy theology, but I have always liked Mormons. The gals were always the best looking in school. No contest.

death-golfer-heaven.jpg

godball-432x500.jpg
It's cold in central texas right now. We are at the winter home for about a month. It's going to be 21 over in Austin this week end. Those wimps are going to die. Down in San Antone, they simply won't come outside.

I played church ball for three years a lifetime ago. Had to go to one sacrament meeting or something once or twice a month. Yeah, the games were like death matches. They were a lot of fun. Good guys, goofy theology, but I have always liked Mormons. The gals were always the best looking in school. No contest.

It's a great germanic breeding contest, the Mormons.

death-golfer-heaven.jpg

godball-432x500.jpg

They are a breeding, brooding bunch, yes.

godball-432x500.jpg

...who come from German stock and are covertly racist.

That's why they are so good looking.

godball-432x500.jpg

...who come from German stock and are covertly racist.

That's why they are so good looking.
10-blushing-emoticon-free-cliparts-that-you-can-download-to-you-Whunb8-clipart.png

Forum List

Back