I Hate "Crackers"

Time for White people to carry guns, and wear helmets.

NFL type helmets...or cricket helmets.

Cricket helmets seem to be quite comfortable ... maybe more suitable for women to wear on buses etc.

GRAY-NICOLLS Warrior Cricket Helmet | Cricket guards & protection | Fruugo Australia

There's a junior version to protect kids.

If they can protect from a rock-hard cricket ball flying at 150kph, they can protect from the fists of thugs.

It doesn't matter what color one is...there are crazy wackos all over the place. I just read about 3 white teens beating up another teen AND his father...which were black. A marine tried to assist and got beat to a pulp. Three on one is just soooooo brave, eh? Oh, and the marine was white.

So...black, brown, white, yellow, red, green purple. Skin color means squat. Arm yourself and be prepared in case a wacko crosses your path..or someone elses. Then blow them away.

The older I get, the less patience I have with asshole who are angry at the world and attack anyone in their path. If I see it happening to someone else, I will not hesitate. If it happens to me..they are dead.

I don't care who is doing it, or to whom; this needs to stop; and so does the practice of whipping up racial hatred for political gain, which at the moment seems to be aggravating the problem. NOBODY, of any race, needs to be enabling this garbage, or making excuses for it!

Forum List

Back