I hate customers that argue with the cashier about nothing

People with 19 items in the Express '7 Items or Less' Lane at 4:30 p.m. when everyone in town is picking up that gallon of milk they forgot to get earlier. They don't even look shamefaced or nuttin'.

I partially agree with you. Some people do it intentionally i hate that.. but most of the people who is new to the store or comes to Mc Donald's once in a while will have this problem. They don't know which one is good or what to order in McDonald.In those situations better to be with patience or else it may screw up your day.
Those who don't know what to get also have the option of letting another person go in front of them. I have seen people be nice enough to do that.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

I hate it when people in a McDonalds line don't know what they want until they get up to the cashier. They had almost five minutes before that to decide but they only thought about it when they got up to the cashier. Now everyone behind her has to wait for her to fumble out what she wants. BTW, she changes her mind like twice and then argues about the price. Just say Number 1, 2, 3,....8 just like everyone else.
Me, I hate it when people moan about strangers who inflict minor inconveniences on them.

Screw you, our time is money waste your chatty ass Bullshit on your time, if you see people behind you place your order quickly and shut the fuck up.

I hate it when people in a McDonalds line don't know what they want until they get up to the cashier. They had almost five minutes before that to decide but they only thought about it when they got up to the cashier. Now everyone behind her has to wait for her to fumble out what she wants. BTW, she changes her mind like twice and then argues about the price. Just say Number 1, 2, 3,....8 just like everyone else.
Me, I hate it when people moan about strangers who inflict minor inconveniences on them.

Screw you, our time is money waste your chatty ass Bullshit on your time, if you see people behind you place your order quickly and shut the fuck up.
My chatty ass Bullshit? You are such a classy guy! I sincerely hope you are never confused or on crutches or distracted or lapse into habitual rudeness while in line somewhere and discover that waiting behind you is someone even more hostile than you are.

Because some cashiers are retarded

Like today in Mcdonald's I walk in and clearly looking at menu and this dumb bitch says CAN I HELP YOU? I was like........"GIVE ME A SECOND"

That stupid bitch couldn't see me looking the menu? So sometimes they need to get cursed the fuck out

^^^ Maybe she was just letting you know that she was there for you should you have any questions about the food that is on the menu.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ Maybe she was just letting you know that she was there for you should you have any questions about the food that is on the menu.

Holly

I don't like being rushed to make a decision

The Schweinevolk cashier in the discounter offered today: "If you buy this sweets, you get a free rent boy with it."
I replied: "If I buy this Kalashnikov, you get a free bullet with it."

Holly
I've been there, so I don't blame you.

Holly

Exactly, the dumb bitch sees I just walked inside the store looking at the menu and still says........"can I help you?

I almost said........."Bitch don't see me reading the menu?

It's purely what our schools have been teaching for some time - others don't count. A total lack of consideration.

Holly

Fine, don't rush. But to snap at some kid simply because they offered to help you is rude, petty and childish. A simple "I'm still deciding" would have sufficed. But you want to show how tough you are by snapping at some McDonalds cashier like she offended you. Pitiful.

Holly

Fine, don't rush. But to snap at some kid simply because they offered to help you is rude, petty and childish. A simple "I'm still deciding" would have sufficed. But you want to show how tough you are by snapping at some McDonalds cashier like she offended you. Pitiful.

Not snapping, looking annoyed

Forum List

Back