I Hate Pride Month

Wow, how original….accuse critics of being homosexual.

Funny how you are using homosexuality as an insult while at the same time trying to argue it is perfectly normal and morally justified.
Same goes for the fat shaming shit. They won't hesitate to call Trump a blob, but celebrate fat dumpy Lizzo as some representative of a body positive image.

She said it best when she said......"Mind your own Business."

But she can't take her own advise, as here she is, fanning the flames and sticking her nose in other peoples business.

Where does this "men grinding their man bulges in the face of children," actually happen. I've never seen it, where is she hanging out?

You've been played the fool. Like they say, "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

I have no problem with gay people at all. I do not think being gay is a sin. I support gay marriage. I do not believe gay people should be discriminated against nor do I ever use words like faggot and such to describe gay people.

What I do have a problem with is the PROMOTION of homosexuality and PROMOTION of transsexuality that now permeates every facet of our society. If gay people are just like everybody else (which should be the ideal), why need a month to "celebrate"? Do we have a month to celebrate left-handedness?

I realize there are many people here far too stupid to understand the distinction between objecting to a person and objecting to a culture war, but it is this obsessive need to promote the woke agenda right down to the indoctrination of young children at work here and this top-down authoritarian approach to manipulating culture that I object to, and not gay people per se.

I have no problem with gay people at all. I do not think being gay is a sin. I support gay marriage. I do not believe gay people should be discriminated against nor do I ever use words like faggot and such to describe gay people.

What I do have a problem with is the PROMOTION of homosexuality and PROMOTION of transsexuality that now permeates every facet of our society. If gay people are just like everybody else (which should be the ideal), why need a month to "celebrate"? Do we have a month to celebrate left-handedness?

I realize there are many people here far too stupid to understand the distinction between objecting to a person and objecting to a culture war, but it is this obsessive need to promote the woke agenda right down to the indoctrination of young children at work here and this top-down authoritarian approach to manipulating culture that I object to, and not gay people per se.
I have never had anyone try to make me gay or a transperson.

I have no problem with gay people at all. I do not think being gay is a sin
God defines sin. it is.

The fruits of this movement should make that clear to anyone.

Time to get off your fence. The next generation will die becaus of your tolerance

"Pride" is just another word for lack of individual self esteem. The government should not be in the business of psychiatry.
Considering the government is full of criminally insane sociopath pedophiles, that's good policy.

One of many prophecies that warned us

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Forum List

Back