I Hate Pride Month

I do not think being gay is a sin.
IMG_3503.jpeg

This beautiful girl speaks for me. I bet she'll be in Congress someday annoying the mad leftists

She is absolutely echoing what I feel.

I had no problem with fags when they minded their own business. I was fully willing to go along with the "do what you want in the privacy of your own home" but that was my limit, but now their private life is being pushed onto mine and I won't tolerate it.

Now I dislike fags as a whole and I hate pride month.

And it's mostly due to the involvement of children, and me being told I must accept them and I see people censored and shut down for not agreeing with fag lifestyle and by not being willing to lie about trannies

All the lgbhdtv people have got to go. Fags either need to shut up and mind their own business or leave America. There is no place for them in a country with morals, standards and values.

One of many prophecies that warned us

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Sounds like Trump but you love him.

Forum List

Back