I Hate Pride Month

Pride Month makes it an impact on lives

Cripes you're stupid
Tissue?

1686418150384.jpeg

This beautiful girl speaks for me. I bet she'll be in Congress someday annoying the mad leftists

I keep saying it over and over. I and at least the large majority of my gay friends speak out against biological males coming into women's public restrooms and locker rooms, taking women's sports records and scholarships, the vulgar and even obscene displays in gay pride parades and events that children attend, the drag queen entertainment targeting kids, the in your face aspect of gay pride merchandizing etc.

If the activist LGBTQX people want to be accepted as 'normal' then why don't they behave as normal and just live their lives as they choose and leave the rest of us alone? I may think they look ridiculous, but I don't care what sexual orientation a person has or what gender they identify with so long as they stay out of my face with it, don't demand that I agree with their choices, and leave the kids out of it altogether.

You would never know my homosexual friends are gay or that my heterosexual friends are straight in most public arenas unless they happened to have reason to tell somebody. And none of my gay friends have ever had an experience in which they were attacked or even discriminated against for being gay. All have had or are having success in their respective careers.

Morgan Freeman says the best way to combat racism is to stop talking about it. The best way to combat phobias against sexual orientation or alternate gender identification is to stop flaunting it and getting in people's faces with it or engaging in what any intellectually honest person would consider grooming. And then I'm pretty sure pretty much everybody will be allowed to live in peace.

Last edited:
Don't care about your religious myths......nor your religious leaders who have a long history of abusing children.

It‘s pretty obvious you don’t care about God or his laws.

As for religious leaders, are you claiming Jewish Rabbis have been abusing children for thousands of years?

What abuse are you taking about? The homosexual and pedophile acts we are protesting now? The same acts you promote with your trans flag?

Actually, speaking of closet...

Perhaps some self reflection is in order.
We had one here for years EXACTLY like that. Ranting and raving about gays...........in monthly cycles....like he'd come here and rant when the "urges" got strong.......sure enough, he finally came out after his wife divorced him.

Forum List

Back