I Hate Pride Month

Freakazoids hijacked another word. Nobody can ever exhibit pride again without thinking about hairy pervert drag queens.

Fool......
I'm not the one that admires a political figure.
the trump cult is an embarrassment.

History will tell a very unfavorable story about POS trump.
The guy you adore.

I can't account for the way your parents brought you up, but mine taught me to admire accomplished individuals, and give them the honor and respect they deserve.

Or maybe it's because all your heroes are either dead or turned out to be villains. How pathetically- empty your life must be, not having anyone to believe in.

I can't account for the way your parents brought you up, but mine taught me to admire accomplished individuals, and give them the honor and respect they deserve.

Or maybe it's because all your heroes are either dead or turned out to be villains. How pathetically- empty your life must be, not having anyone to believe in.
I believe in me and that's the best person you can have faith in.

I have never had anyone try to make me gay or a transperson.

Oh look: Someone whose signature line contains the image of a young boy exposing his anus to a crowd says he never had anyone try to make his gay.

Maybe it's because you're already there. :21:

Oh look: Someone whose signature line contains the image of a young boy exposing his anus to a crowd says he never had anyone try to make his gay.

Maybe it's because you're already there. :21:
Yeah after raising four kids I am certifiably ghey.

I can't account for the way your parents brought you up
Nope, you understand very little, and that is your fault.
My parents worked hard, and never divorced.
Yours?
Fathers are overrated, mine was a total dick.
Your father was a total dick, ( Your words ^^^^^ ) and ........
but mine taught me to admire accomplished individuals, and give them the honor and respect they deserve.
he raised you to be just like him. Your father was a total dick (your words ^^^)

It's just sad that you can't remember what you previously said about your father, your parent, but I can remember.

Fathers are overrated, mine was a total dick.

But....you think about it, don't you?

Homophobes and other haters be like this:

View attachment 793632 Oh, such a cute couple on the beach.

View attachment 793633 OMIGOD! Can't stop thinking of the disgusting sex they have!!!!!
FB_IMG_1686052317775.jpg

I'm proud of my family. My "pride" begins and ends there. Nothing else I can think of to be proud of. NOTHING.

Forum List

Back