🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I have a theory about the Florida shooter....Me thinks he was gay!!

Omar being repulsed by men kissing came from his father. Who knows where the gay dating sites story came from.

When faced with something personally reprehensible, the average person has to categorize it in a way that is understandable to them. It wasn't Islam, he was gay. That explains it in away that makes islam less threatening. Muslims don't hate gays and want them to die. It was just this one gay guy.

Islam throws gays off rooftops. They are stoned, burned alive. It was islam not closet gayness.

This guy, this murderous 29 year old muslim used his ethnicity and our war on terrorism to justify his internal battles he was having with his own HOMOSEXUALITY. It all makes so much sense now. He's a classic study on those who protest the most, in favor of some assertion that puts into others' minds the idea that the assertion is false, something that they may not have considered before. In essense, making a 9/11 call...do real terrorist actually do this? NO...having known to be seen in this club many times, that fact he was on a gay website for singles...it all makes sense. Internally he was struggling with his own sexuallity and the fact his father, his religion was against homosexuality, he took those frustrations out on the very people that he himself most identified and that was the gay community. That phone call was just a ruse to let the world know after this shit was all done and over with and knowing how this country would respond, he used that 9/11 call to deflect from any assertions of his gayness......classic study my friends, classic in every sense of the word.

Your thoughts???

No...he was casing his possible target locations....I heard they have him looking at Disneyland too......

gay app on phone, frequent visitor to gay club, unsuccessful marriage(s)..........

Now why would you ever think he might have been struggling with his sexuality?
He was a walking contradiction

"Mateen, who was born in New York, had also expressed solidarity with the 2013 Boston bombers and an American suicide bomber who belonged to an Al Qaeda affiliate in Syria opposed to Islamic State, Comey said.

The FBI previously investigated Mateen, a security guard, for 11 months for telling co-workers in 2013 that he had relatives connected to Al Qaeda, the Sunni Muslim extremist group, while claiming he was a member of Hezbollah, the Lebanese Shiite militia, Comey said. Both groups oppose Islamic State and each other."
Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say
Sounds like trying to establish tough hetero guy credentials.

So are you.

Omar being repulsed by men kissing came from his father. Who knows where the gay dating sites story came from.

When faced with something personally reprehensible, the average person has to categorize it in a way that is understandable to them. It wasn't Islam, he was gay. That explains it in away that makes islam less threatening. Muslims don't hate gays and want them to die. It was just this one gay guy.

Islam throws gays off rooftops. They are stoned, burned alive. It was islam not closet gayness.
Correction. Omar told his father he was being repulsed by men kissing. If he's in the closet to his father, it is quite a natural smoke screen.

Of course he visited that club several times. He had to have known the time an attack was best likely to be successful.
But he was also known to have enlist the effections from gay men and was turned down. Its one thing to pan a place for information, but its another thing to engage while on that mission, especially if your so anti gay and repulsed by gay men kissing.
To tell his father he was repulsed....establishing hetero credentials with the man whose approval he seeks the most.
I don't believe his father. The first thing dad is going to do is divert away from religion. The father is the one who inculcated all this hatred into his son.

gay app on phone, frequent visitor to gay club, unsuccessful marriage(s)..........

"Mateen, who was born in New York, had also expressed solidarity with the 2013 Boston bombers and an American suicide bomber who belonged to an Al Qaeda affiliate in Syria opposed to Islamic State, Comey said.

The FBI previously investigated Mateen, a security guard, for 11 months for telling co-workers in 2013 that he had relatives connected to Al Qaeda, the Sunni Muslim extremist group, while claiming he was a member of Hezbollah, the Lebanese Shiite militia, Comey said. Both groups oppose Islamic State and each other."
Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say

So are you.
So am I what? But, let's be clear. This isn't about me.

This guy, this murderous 29 year old muslim used his ethnicity and our war on terrorism to justify his internal battles he was having with his own HOMOSEXUALITY. It all makes so much sense now. He's a classic study on those who protest the most, in favor of some assertion that puts into others' minds the idea that the assertion is false, something that they may not have considered before. In essense, making a 9/11 call...do real terrorist actually do this? NO...having known to be seen in this club many times, that fact he was on a gay website for singles...it all makes sense. Internally he was struggling with his own sexuallity and the fact his father, his religion was against homosexuality, he took those frustrations out on the very people that he himself most identified and that was the gay community. That phone call was just a ruse to let the world know after this shit was all done and over with and knowing how this country would respond, he used that 9/11 call to deflect from any assertions of his gayness......classic study my friends, classic in every sense of the word.

Your thoughts???

:cuckoo:

Of course he was. Everyone who is not publicly gay but critical of the gay thing is struggling with their sexuality, and is likely gay. The Left says so, therefore, it is true. :laugh2:
Would you like to explain his behavior then...going to the club, online gay sites, etc.?

Easy. Research.

Of course he visited that club several times. He had to have known the time an attack was best likely to be successful.
But he was also known to have enlist the effections from gay men and was turned down. Its one thing to pan a place for information, but its another thing to engage while on that mission, especially if your so anti gay and repulsed by gay men kissing.
To tell his father he was repulsed....establishing hetero credentials with the man whose approval he seeks the most.
I don't believe his father. The first thing dad is going to do is divert away from religion. The father is the one who inculcated all this hatred into his son.
Ok, so you don't believe his father. Now what?

Your thoughts???

Of course he was. Everyone who is not publicly gay but critical of the gay thing is struggling with their sexuality, and is likely gay. The Left says so, therefore, it is true. :laugh2:
Would you like to explain his behavior then...going to the club, online gay sites, etc.?

Easy. Research.
Research of what? Gay apps/sites aren't quite casing places...they are for individual hook-ups.

So are you.
So am I what?

Trying to establish tough hetero guy credentials. You're very slow at grasping the gist of things.

But, let's be clear. This isn't about me.

Unless you make it so.

So are you.
So am I what?

Trying to establish tough hetero guy credentials. You're very slow at grasping the gist of things.

But, let's be clear. This isn't about me.

Unless you make it so.
I certainly am not trying to make it about me....I am talking about the shooter and the possibility that he was closeted.

Your thoughts???

The dude was a failure. His own father had to pull the wife and kid from him. I'm sure that was a disgrace. He hated many types and fantasized openly about killing them. The FBI did a shallow investigation on him. All of a sudden we get tons of news he was a ticking time bomb. Why didn't the FBI?

Your thoughts???

Easy. Research.
Research of what? Gay apps/sites aren't quite casing places...they are for individual hook-ups.

Studying the targets. Just how slow are you anyway?

If I was hunting wabbit, I would learn all I can about the pesky wabbit.

Your thoughts???

Easy. Research.

Well, I have a bad feeling that he was closeted and sadly decided because of his culture that he'd rather go out in a blaze with people believing he was a stinking terrorist as a better thing than being thought of as gay.

Your thoughts???

No...he was casing his possible target locations....I heard they have him looking at Disneyland too......
he couldnt afford to get in there so he picked the club....

You can sit in a car and know when it is the busiest if they are open from 11pm-3:30 am.

You can find pictures online of the inside of club to know layout. Youca

Easy. Research.

Well, I have a bad feeling that he was closeted and sadly decided because of his culture that he'd rather go out in a blaze with people believing he was a stinking terrorist as a better thing than being thought of as gay.

Terrorists get rivers of honey and wine, gays are just hated in his faith...........except the young boys as beautiful as pearls that are found in the eternal gardens

Easy. Research.

His own father is on a webside, denigrating homosexuals...which begs to ask, why now does this father have sympathy for all these gays his son killed? I am so sure this dude, with all the repressed urges the Islamic community put on it young, was as gay as they come and actually enjoyed engaging abiet through an app or the club itself and that angered him the most.

Your thoughts???

The dude was a failure. His own father had to pull the wife and kid from him. I'm sure that was a disgrace. He hated many types and fantasized openly about killing them. The FBI did a shallow investigation on him. All of a sudden we get tons of news he was a ticking time bomb. Why didn't the FBI?
Two things you have to keep in mind, our congress cut so much funding for homeland security and the man power simply wasn't avail...also, in this country you can talk shit all damn day long, its not until you act upon those urges can the law intervene or be a black man....sadly he wasn't and did neither.

Forum List

Back