🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I have a theory about the Florida shooter....Me thinks he was gay!!

He was having a severe inner struggle, he wanted male ass, but as an Islamist, he wanted to shoot male ass.

Whether he was gay or not is irrelevant. The fact that is had the propensity toward violence and death and was an Islamic terrorist is what counts.

:cuckoo:

Of course he was. Everyone who is not publicly gay but critical of the gay thing is struggling with their sexuality, and is likely gay. The Left says so, therefore, it is true. :laugh2:
Would you like to explain his behavior then...going to the club, online gay sites, etc.?

Easy. Research.
Research of what? Gay apps/sites aren't quite casing places...they are for individual hook-ups.

Studying the targets. Just how slow are you anyway?

If I was hunting wabbit, I would learn all I can about the pesky wabbit.
Well, I have a bad feeling that he was closeted and sadly decided because of his culture that he'd rather go out in a blaze with people believing he was a stinking terrorist as a better thing than being thought of as gay.

Well, I don't buy the story at all. It seems awfully convenient that someone who professed allegiance to Daesh and shoots up 100 people in a gay nightclub is suddenly reported as gay himself.

Sounds more like a means to deflect the incident away from Islamist terrorism, as Obama prefers.

The shooter was caught between two Realities ...his own possible homosexuality and His Patriarch
Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say

Orlando shooter’s father: ‘God will punish those involved in homosexuality’

mateen2-440x270.jpg
Mir-Seddique-Mateen-440x270.png

The Rest is History...Second Amendment Solution..Our Nation in Peril...
lotsa-guns-440x270.jpg
Sad-gay-man-Shutterstock-440x270.jpg

He bashed gays, while wishing he was gay.

tigerred59 bashes whites while wishing she was white.

Move on, nothing to see here.

Many people are going to dislike the truth in this.
ISIS will be seriously pissed off, and Trump is going to have to call for Poofs to be barred from America until he can work out what's going on.
Luckily he wasn't using a legally held gun .... oh fuck.

An angry gay Muslim? Nonsense, sheep aren't going extinct any time soon!

there are lots of angry gays, but it takes a muslim to slaughter everyone on the dance floor.

A "frustrated gay man" who shouted "Allah Akbar" while he mowed the infidels down. Are we going to see amateur psychoanalysis to defend the actions of a Islamic terrorist now?

HIs sexual orientation conflicted with his religious beliefs. He decided to make all those innocents pay for his moral issue. Pretty sad. Almost as sad as Donnie as the GOP Nominee.

And a Muzzie who pledged allegiance to ISIS...pesky facts
he expressed support for many different and conflicting groups

pesky facts.
Name one that isn't a muslim terrorist group.

And several of them hated each other. He wanted go out as a good Muslim, not a Gay Man. He indiscriminately began expressing his support for different Muslim terrorist groups, even though they hate each other.

Orlando shooter's classmate: He was gay

The call to express his support for ISIS was a smoke screen. He expressed support for several terrorist groups, many of which hate each other. He was Gay, mentally ill, and terribly conflicted.

He might have been gay and it is true he was mentally ill because every terrorist that I have ever seen had some form of mental illness to drove them to kill people.

Also it is true he claimed to be with Al Qaeda, Hezbollah and finally ISIS, so he was confused on which terrorist group he wanted just like his sexuality...

Now unless they can uncover enough sources to support the gay theory, well I will just assume he was using gay apps and going to the pulse so he can gather enough information to carry out his heinous attack...

Forum List

Back