I have become fully right wing !!

I am sure many mods are going to become full right wingers based on the extreme hate and violence of the left

I was a moderate righty in my 20s and 30s
Now that I see the pure “ demonic nature of the left “ ..I have become a full right winger

Life is an organic cycle for most of us. As a youth I was a liberal. I wanted to change the world by any means necessary like Che Guevara and others in the movement. I wanted to free the world, liberate the masses, achieve peace on Earth for all. And then? Then I grew up. Liberal ideology has steadily devolved into postmodernism, which is a political religion or cult of, by and for the naïve and severely immature—and sociopaths.

Those great heroes of the revolution were all mass murderers. Revolution is synonymous with mass violence. In youth we seek revolution and change; to upset and rewrite the old ways and show our elders and ancestors a thing or two. In maturity we realize very early how a political system that works and is as benevolent as possible, given mankind's violent history, must only be refined in the smallest of increments. In maturity we realize revolution is the destruction of civilization.

But the radical liberal movements of our day are founded and run by people who will never mature, never appreciate the stability of a peaceful civilization—or the pure terror of the alternative. Instead they endlessly rail against the peace and freedom of order and the rule of law. They just can't quite connect the dots: that they are so damn free they can do whatever they want, so long as it hurts no one else. And that's never enough for them . . . freedom and peace. So to get more they're willing to destroy it all. Pathological immaturity.

I still consider myself a Liberal by the definition of 1968 era Liberals. but apparently that makes me a fascist today.

I didnt change my mind on much of anything but the whole Gawd damned spectrum has moved far to the left!

We are like the guy who, when a volunteer is called for to step forward, everyone else steps back leaving him up front as the volunteer.

Today’s left is something out of 1950 USSR
I see black thugs and white trash and these little college dolt girls who usually major in fake social
Science

I was a moderate righty in my 20s and 30s
Now that I see the pure “ demonic nature of the left “ ..I have become a full right winger

I think that BLM has persuaded many people to become more conservative or to at least repudiate some of the more extreme Dem follies (kneeling, firing people for expressing a point of view, tearing down statues, etc.).

Forum List

Back