Left-wing terrorists vandalize Stonehenge

Ding ding ding. There you go MAGAts. See, you can work that grey matter. Albeit probably accidentally in this case but the fact is the ability is there.

When people feel like society isn't addressing their concerns then yes, they're going to stop giving a shit about the rules maintaining the norms of that society. Its a manifestation of the belief that if you can't have nice things, no one gets to.

Fuck you and your fellow terrorists.

I agree that the vandals should be punished, but calling them “terrorists” is a little melodramatic

Why?

What is the simple definition of terrorism?

Terrorism has been described as: The use of violence or of the threat of violence in the pursuit of political objectives. Acts committed by non-state actors (or by undercover personnel serving on the behalf of their respective governments)

Why?

What is the simple definition of terrorism?

Terrorism has been described as: The use of violence or of the threat of violence in the pursuit of political objectives. Acts committed by non-state actors (or by undercover personnel serving on the behalf of their respective governments)
Is spray painting a rock, even a historic treasure like Stonehenge, really “violence”?

"condemned by Prime Minister Rishi Sunak as a “disgraceful act of vandalism.”"

You people have vandalism here as something much worse. But then you belittle attacks on the US Capitol as mere vandalism.

I guess you have multiple standards for your faux outrage.

It's paint. On stones.

I hate the little fucks who put graffiti on national monuments, in parks here in the US. But it is only vandalism. You people here are acting like it's a declaration of war. When will you be advocating one more War on Something?
They are at war with all of us. The Left views human beings as a virus that is destroying the world, which is why they are fanatical about such things as abortion or changing genders so that people sterilize themselves, or even open advocates of illicit drugs and an open border that facilitates their entrance into the country that kills about 200 people a day.

Once you realize this, all of their views and policies begin to make much more sense.

Climate Change Cultists who vandalize property should have their electricity and gas cut-off and have their driver's license revoked.
Give them what they want to do to everyone else.

The outrage!

I can see what you're thinking.
"It's easily washed off with a bit of rain? How can we demonize them and make this part of the hateful, paranoid narrative we spout about haters?"

That's what they claim, evidently there is a biofilm of lichen that coat the stones, and whatever they threw on might impact that.

Okay Dr. Who.

Stonehenge covered in powder paint by Just Stop Oil protesters

He said: “The monument has been fenced off for decades and the megaliths' surfaces are protected.

"They are sensitive and they are completely covered in prehistoric markings which remain to be fully studied and any surface damage to the stones is hugely concerning.

“A rich garden of life has grown on the megaliths, an exceptional lichen garden has grown. So it’s potentially quite concerning.”

So now you go and look up shit to back up your preconceived shit?

You originally posted with having read the OP. You reacted. You were and are triggered. You have an opinion and now go look for evidence that somehow backs it up?

Oh my.

bagged

It's called reading it somewhere else first earlier in the day, and then finding a link as a retort to your childish snark.

Forum List

Back