Left-wing terrorists vandalize Stonehenge

This thread is dead. Why? Most every single poster here has not followed the link to the story.

All Merely commenting out of hysteria, triggered by headlines.

Tucker Hole Finger.jpg

They do this stuff because we let them. Let the public know that they will be in jail for the rest of their lives because we can't trust them if we let them back out. But, the leftists will let them right back out. Amazing though how people that seem so environmentally conscious would do something against the preservation of art and history.
:lmao:

Jailed for the rest of their lives for spraying rocks with washable paint. :laugh:

As Jesus would do.

:lmao:

Jailed for the rest of their lives for spraying rocks with washable paint. :laugh:

As Jesus would do.
I know.

Look how easily triggered most all these people are.

Few to none followed the link. Including I bet, the OP.

I love the part where it states "Just Stop Oil said on the social media platform X that the paint was made of cornstarch and would dissolve in the rain." - The part where when I post it -- their brains explode.

I know.

Look how easily triggered most all these people are.

Few to none followed the link. Including I bet, the OP.

I love the part where it states "Just Stop Oil said on the social media platform X that the paint was made of cornstarch and would dissolve in the rain." - The part where when I post it -- their brains explode.
Even if it had been permanent, even if they had carved each stone in to the shape of a penis, even violence wouldn't be an appropriate outlet for their anger of it. They're fucking rocks guys. Rocks.

Last edited:
So you're committed to going full retard? :dunno: OK. That's good. For you. Let's see how far down this road your Bingo legs can carry you. :lmao:

Explain this moral framework you're working with where you don't have a right to put paint on rocks but you do have the right to put your fists on people.

"condemned by Prime Minister Rishi Sunak as a “disgraceful act of vandalism.”"

You people have vandalism here as something much worse. But then you belittle attacks on the US Capitol as mere vandalism.

I guess you have multiple standards for your faux outrage.

It's paint. On stones.

I hate the little fucks who put graffiti on national monuments, in parks here in the US. But it is only vandalism. You people here are acting like it's a declaration of war. When will you be advocating one more War on Something?
Different. AS a demonstration by a disgruntled group---
the January 6 thing was trivial compared to the highly
destructive "demonstrations" of the 60s and early 70s
and the 90s and the BLM crap and the current "kiss the ass of Hamas" festivities

Forum List

Back