Left-wing terrorists vandalize Stonehenge

The problem with these idiots is that not only are they damaging historically important landmarks, they aren't even smart enough to realize that their efforts don't accomplish a thing. What did this achieve?

That wouldn't stop them. And it's only paint. The outrage on this is hilarious, because it's not like the Taliban destroying shit.

This isn't wrapped in glass like the artwork they have attempted to destroy.

This is direct application of paint to a pre-historic monument.

We have a SERIOUS left-wing terrorism problem in the world right now.

Left-wing governments are part of the problem.

View attachment 964589

View attachment 964590
We must destroy the world before we can save it.

Makes perfect sense..................................to lunatics.

What kind of paint? Will it actually "destroy" anything? LOL

please, the faux outrage. You people are all so wound up over shit while ignoring real threats to our existence.

Like AGW.

LOL.

Our existence will be fine, and I'd rather react to the actual impacts of it than ruin my standards of living for some watermelon plan to "fix" the problem.

Like AGW.

LOL.

Our existence will be fine, and I'd rather react to the actual impacts of it than ruin my standards of living for some watermelon plan to "fix" the problem.
"condemned by Prime Minister Rishi Sunak as a “disgraceful act of vandalism.”"

You people have vandalism here as something much worse. But then you belittle attacks on the US Capitol as mere vandalism.

I guess you have multiple standards for your faux outrage.

It's paint. On stones.

I hate the little fucks who put graffiti on national monuments, in parks here in the US. But it is only vandalism. You people here are acting like it's a declaration of war. When will you be advocating one more War on Something?

Like AGW.

LOL.

The devastation these global climate change believers are causing trying to save the planet will be written about one day...

And you imagine that makes you seem more rational than people who think spray painting rocks is an appropriate response to disagreement? :dunno:
It’s not a disagreement

They’re vandalizing a priceless piece of history. They deserved to get their asses kicked. No one’s saying put them in intensive care or anything, but a good ass-kicking is the best way to make people stop doing crap like this

HATE CRIME---DRUIDPHOBIA
Ha, ha, ha...

did the equally mysterious druids — the ancient "mediators between humans and the gods" build Stonehenge?

The short answer is no, they probably didn't. Archaeological work indicates that Stonehenge was constructed between roughly 4,000 and 5,000 years ago, while the earliest surviving written record of the druids dates back about 2,400 years. It's possible that the druids may go back somewhat further, but experts doubt they were around when Stonehenge was being built.

"Druids only emerge in the last half of the 1st millennium B.C.," long after Stonehenge was built, Caroline Malone, an emeritus professor of prehistory at Queen's University Belfast's School of Natural and Built Environment, told Live Science in an email. "No druidic evidence has ever been identified at Stonehenge, where instead, we have complex calendrical rituals associated with solstice, death, rebirth and community events," Malone noted, adding that "The Druids did not apparently worship the sun or solstice, and none of the Iron Age ritual sites suggest such activity or ritual."

"condemned by Prime Minister Rishi Sunak as a “disgraceful act of vandalism.”"

You people have vandalism here as something much worse. But then you belittle attacks on the US Capitol as mere vandalism.

I guess you have multiple standards for your faux outrage.

It's paint. On stones.

I hate the little fucks who put graffiti on national monuments, in parks here in the US. But it is only vandalism. You people here are acting like it's a declaration of war. When will you be advocating one more War on Something?
Have you ever tried to remove paint from stone?....
Art museums hang fakes to protect their originals today... and that's sad... I rather beat the vandals with a cane in public...

Forum List

Back