Left-wing terrorists vandalize Stonehenge

"condemned by Prime Minister Rishi Sunak as a “disgraceful act of vandalism.”"

You people have vandalism here as something much worse. But then you belittle attacks on the US Capitol as mere vandalism.

I guess you have multiple standards for your faux outrage.

It's paint. On stones.

I hate the little fucks who put graffiti on national monuments, in parks here in the US. But it is only vandalism. You people here are acting like it's a declaration of war. When will you be advocating one more War on Something?

The wrist slap heard round the world.

It’s not a disagreement

They’re vandalizing a priceless piece of history. They deserved to get their asses kicked. No one’s saying put them in intensive care or anything, but a good ass-kicking is the best way to make people stop doing crap like this
That's a matter of perspective. I care more about people than I do rocks, historical or otherwise.

So seeing a replica rather than the original affects you how? I guess it's the knowledge that bothers you. Interesting look at the psychology of humans,
Its a sign of the way things are today and its sad... people have no respect for anything anymore... decency is a lost virtue...and small minded people live in panic and anger over climate propaganda...

Aww. Did the spraying of Stonehenge cause terror in you little Simp? There there. :itsok:
/——/ Uneducated, uncivilized simps like you celebrate with landmarks are defaced. It’s how you roll.
Now go find a Mosque and splash it with red paint to protest climate change.

you have multiple standards for your faux outrage.

Is the capitol still in shambles?

What about sections of Minneapolis after the Floyd riots?

Then you have the concern about once a few of the more radical of these idiots figure out mere vandalism isn't working, and they go the path of their Weather Underground, or even worse, Red Army Faction ancestors.

Its a sign of the way things are today and its sad... people have no respect for anything anymore... decency is a lost virtue...and small minded people live in panic and anger over climate propaganda...
Ding ding ding. There you go MAGAts. See, you can work that grey matter. Albeit probably accidentally in this case but the fact is the ability is there.

When people feel like society isn't addressing their concerns then yes, they're going to stop giving a shit about the rules maintaining the norms of that society. Its a manifestation of the belief that if you can't have nice things, no one gets to.

We have a SERIOUS left-wing terrorism problem in the world right now.

Left-wing governments are part of the problem.

View attachment 964589

View attachment 964590
They do this stuff because we let them. Let the public know that they will be in jail for the rest of their lives because we can't trust them if we let them back out. But, the leftists will let them right back out. Amazing though how people that seem so environmentally conscious would do something against the preservation of art and history.

They do this stuff because we let them. Let the public know that they will be in jail for the rest of their lives because we can't trust them if we let them back out. But, the leftists will let them right back out.
Do want? Call attention to things, causing no great harm -- except maybe triggering people like you?

It's cornstarch that will dissolve in the rain. LOL

/——/ Uneducated, uncivilized simps like you celebrate with landmarks are defaced. It’s how you roll.
Now go find a Mosque and splash it with red paint to protest climate change.
:lmao:

Some clown on the side of the Bozo's calling for violence, calling me uncivilized is simply amusing. :laugh:

Forum List

Back