Left-wing terrorists vandalize Stonehenge

:laugh:

Because in your moral heiarchy spray painting rocks is bad and beating people up is good? I'm just wondering how far down this road of stupid you want to travel. :dunno: :laugh:
keep your eyes on the rear-view mirror, tell us when he reaches you rear bumper.

We have a SERIOUS left-wing terrorism problem in the world right now.

Left-wing governments are part of the problem.

View attachment 964589

View attachment 964590
What in the hell does that prove, what did Stonehenge do to cause climate change,
So your response to people spray painting rocks would be assault? What would you do if you could get your hands on the people who carved them out of their original location and dragged them over here to graffiti this location in the first place? Public stoning? :dunno:

shoot those two before they procreate.

So your response to people spray painting rocks would be assault? What would you do if you could get your hands on the people who carved them out of their original location and dragged them over here to graffiti this location in the first place? Public stoning? :dunno:
Did they destroy the rocks when they dug them out and moved them, I'll ask again what does spray painting rocks do to help the environment.

Did they destroy the rocks when they dug them out and moved them, I'll ask again what does spray painting rocks do to help the environment.
Yes, they did destroy the original formation these rocks were in and yes it is funny that you're crying about people vandalizing something that itself is an act of vandalism. :lmao:

Yes, they did destroy the original formation these rocks were in and yes it is funny that you're crying about people vandalizing something that itself is an act of vandalism. :lmao:
Screw you, what does spray painting rocks do to help the environment, how did moving those rocks hurt anything did all other rocks then become jealous, did they cease to exist

Screw you, what does spray painting rocks do to help the environment, how did moving those rocks hurt anything did all other rocks then become jealous, did they cease to exist
Who said I think spray paintings rocks helps the environment? I just don't care. Obviously spray painting them hurt your feeling but I'm fairly ambivalent over the fate of rocks.

Well, don’t vandalize stuff and you won’t get your ass kicked

Easy-peasy
What makes spray painting a bunch of rocks an act vandalism worth assault and the destruction of one rock formation to make another an act of vandalism worth preserving other than your feelings? :dunno:

That was my point. The governments are weak and won't do anything. It's up to the people to put an end to it.

Leftist moron:

So your response to people spray painting rocks would be assault? What would you do if you could get your hands on the people who carved them out of their original location and dragged them over here to graffiti this location in the first place? Public stoning?

There's their opinion. If you retaliated and tried to take justice into your own hands, leftists and the government that they voted for and installed, will prosecute you, not the eco terrorists. They protect terrorists, they crave the havoc and destruction they cause, gives them more reasons to power grab. They would allow everything historical to be destroyed, they want to build their own empire from the ground up, no other point of view or reference but their own, it's what they've steadily been doing for decades now.

What makes spray painting a bunch of rocks an act vandalism worth assault and the destruction of one rock formation to make another an act of vandalism worth preserving other than your feelings? :dunno:

It's not a 'bunch of rocks', but you already knew that. Your attitude is fuck history, my attitude if fuck your 'feelings' about that any anything else. 🤡

Who said I think spray paintings rocks helps the environment? I just don't care. Obviously spray painting them hurt your feeling but I'm fairly ambivalent over the fate of rocks.
It didn't hurt my feelings, the whole exercise of doing so did nothing to help the climate, so why do it!

It's not a 'bunch of rocks', but you already knew that. Your attitude is fuck history, my attitude if fuck your 'feelings' about that any anything else. 🤡
I don't really care if you want to preserve rocks. That I got no problem with. It's the preservation at the cost of violence against living breathing people that I'm questioning. Again they're rocks. They don't really care if someone sprays them orange. Or if someone carves them into smaller pieces and arranges them somewhere else. No harm no foul there. Putting your hands on people on behalf of rocks, to me, shows a wonderfully hilarious set of priorities. :laugh:

I despise vandalism. The better than shooting people argument is just silly. Vandalism should be treated like
theft. Stonehenge is, IMO, worth millions

Forum List

Back