I have decided to come out as "Pro-Choice"

If you vote pro choice you need to understand the scope of what you are voting for. It must include slicing the neck of a newly born, fully developed, fully birthed child.
They used to just throw the still alive aborted babies in the trash. But kindly nurses were taking them into closets and holding them close until they died, because it was just to painful to leave them in the garbage cans. So the pro choice came up with a solution to the problem:
Slit it's neck to sever the spinal cord. Bandage the mortal wound. Then take it to the parents in the death room. You get a little death certificate, and pictures of your dying baby. And a rocking chair, so you can rock them to death and sing to them to ease the pain...

Women these days have lots of choices. Abstinence, birth CONTROL pills, morning after pills, IUD's, condoms.
A fetus is someone else's body, with it's very own DNA. If you are too damn lazy to take a pill, then you shouldn't be allowed to kill someone else, to resolve the result of your lazy ass stupidity. Adoption should be the next "choice" a woman has...

Last edited:
RE: I have decided to come out as "Pro-Choice"
⁜→ JGalt, et al,

BLUF: Foul
! Two different and unrelated issues.

You can love or hate anyone you want. Nobody says you have to like anybody. You are, however, required to treat them fairly, and not interfere with their free exercise of their rights.
Then you have no objection to my owning as many guns I want?

Glad we got that settled.
(COMMENT • One Man's OPINION)

The "Gun Issue" is a matter of "Public Safety" - versus - the "Second Amendment."
That has nothing to do with "Pro-Choice" and "Women's Rights" - versus - "Right to Life" and "Anti-Abortion."

And neither of the situational arguments sets has anything what-so-ever to do with "Love" - versus - "Hate." And such arguments should be decided on → an "absent religious or spiritual reasoning."
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Liberal women like to say, "It's my body, and I'll do what I want with it." Seeing as how emotions are part of the body, I am entitled to love or hate anyone I want to, based on whatever I find offensive about them.

Correct?

I figured that was a given.

Liberal women like to say, "It's my body, and I'll do what I want with it." Seeing as how emotions are part of the body, I am entitled to love or hate anyone I want to, based on whatever I find offensive about them.

Correct?

It's a shame that not all females can make the choice before conceiving.

Forum List

Back