🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I have had both vaccine shots. But ya know what?

The shot is safe, effective, free, and available. Those who are not getting it should be willing to not go to the hospital and take up many if not all of the ICU beds that they could have avoided; added stress to an already over heated healthcare system; and simply stay home and die from the "hoax".

Live and let live is fine. But when your stubbornness affects the healthcare of others who could use those beds and that manpower... it isn't fine.
The shot is not free. What a stupid statement.

The government may print more of those worthless Fed notes, but eventually the bill for all this spending will bite us in the ass.

I must admit, I get tired of taking them...but really outsmarting a blob supporter is easier than tying one's own shoes.

Do you find it weird that you don't disagree with this damn fool on anything?
Screenshot_20210829-175348.png

Take another "victory lap"...

tumblr_mra8heWwat1qdghveo1_400.gif

Last edited:
The shot is not free. What a stupid statement.

The government may print more of those worthless Fed notes, but eventually the bill for all this spending will bite us in the ass.
Its free to the recipient.

PS: If you don't want your "worthless fed notes" can I have them? I didn't think so.

Its free to the recipient.

PS: If you don't want your "worthless fed notes" can I have them? I didn't think so.
The recipient will pay in the form of higher taxes, then eventually the collapse of the dollar.
Nothing is free. Idiot.

Begging for money tells me everything I need to know about you.

The recipient will pay in the form of higher taxes, then eventually the collapse of the dollar.
Nothing is free. Idiot.

Begging for money tells me everything I need to know about you.

Hey, you said your money is worthless.... feel free to send it my way. I could always use more of it.

That you're lying about its worth tells me everything I need to know about you.

Hey, you said your money is worthless.... feel free to send it my way. I could always use more of it.

That you're lying about its worth tells me everything I need to know about you.
Typical trolling response.
Too stupid to see the biggest cash grab by corporations ever and the further kicking the debt can down the road.

Wouldn't you be more interested in the Yen anyway, so you can barter with your new Chinese masters?

Typical trolling response.
Too stupid to see the biggest cash grab by corporations ever and the further kicking the debt can down the road.

Wouldn't you be more interested in the Yen anyway, so you can barter with your new Chinese masters?
You're the one that responded to me...so you're the troll.

C'mon...you said your money is worthless. Send it my way if you weren't lying. Of course we both know that you were.... which speaks to your anger and impotence.

You're the one that responded to me...so you're the troll.

C'mon...you said your money is worthless. Send it my way if you weren't lying. Of course we both know that you were.... which speaks to your anger and impotence.
The response was regarding your delusion that anything is free.
The biggest lie ever.
Dumbass.

Ill probably not get the boosters
If you've also had shots fine.
But If you haven't, I don't care. That's your decision. I'm not going to get all lathered up over what actions you prefer.
the gal that gave me the shots said she has not taken the vaccine and has no intention of .
I said you're young and will probably do fine
But to watch America tear itself apart over this issue is so dumb.
This is EXACTLY how I feel.

Do as YOU will, and leave everybody else alone. It's just none of your damn business what others choose to do.

This is the most pathetic "pandemic" I've ever seen, and libs have gone nuts trying to control the private actions of everybody else. It's been a disgusting 2 years. They should be embarrassed, but I know they're not.

Forum List

Back