🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I have had both vaccine shots. But ya know what?

Would you say this about fat people who have a heart attack?
Nope. I would say that the blob supporters and other idiots who chose not to get a safe, effective, free and available vaccine shouldn't be taking up ICU beds that someone suffering from a heart attack may need though. It's not a choice they're making in a vacuum.

They "can". Thy are less likely to get infected...and "shed virus" for 3-4 days as opposed to the 10 for people who are unvaccinated. Which is why StupidIrishBitch and Hunter don't make sense
Are you sure those numbers apply to what is known (or I should say suspected) about Delta?

I read at the link below that vaxxed & unvaxxed have very similar ct values with Delta... which measures the viral load in the nose and throat...a key variable in transmissibility...

Probably one that comes with balls. Yours clearly doesn’t since you’re still a coward even after getting the vaccine.
Now YOU'RE disappointed with my sexual equipment?

Hey listen. I have some gay friends...I'll ask them if any of them "measure up" enough to satisfy you two

Don't be stupid.

There is a direct cause and effect to covid 19 that doesn't present itself in the other issues you bring up. Also the reasons for not leading a healthy lifestyle, deciding not to wear a seat belt, etc... are not done for the reasons of belief in myths, superstition, orange blobs, etc...
Ah... as I suspected...selective outrage.

Thank you.

You're dismissed.

I am shocked you have friends at all.
You jumped on this thread and instantly dived into personal attacks with almost NO attempt to engage in anything resembling debate.

I let it go long enough to establish that for the mods.

You really ought to tuck tail and shut the fuck up now fatboy.

Ya know why they wear a mask?

They had covid and damsure don't want to get it again

Damn right!

Oh if ONLY there were something we could do! If only we had some kind of shot to protect us from this disease! Oh woe is me! I wish they had some way, some... some vaccine that would protect us from catching covid again, even though we caught it after vax to begin with!

Vaxxer maskers- can catch covid, re-catch covid, spread it along to others

Anti-masker vaxxer- can catch covid, re-catch covid, spread covid along to others.

Only difference is you gave way to panic and have toxins working in your body doing gawd knows what for gawd knows how long.

I do not.

Good luck!

I'm still trying to figure out how you two figure that a vaccinated person is more of a danger than an unvaccinated person.

Help me out here.

You keep repeating those few words "more of a danger than"

Neither P. Hunter nor SassyIrishLass actually made the claim that they were in more danger- you did. 3 times.

You jumped on this thread and instantly dived into personal attacks with almost NO attempt to engage in anything resembling debate.

I let it go long enough to establish that for the mods.

You really ought to tuck tail and shut the fuck up now fatboy.
I asked you repeatedly why you’re scared of the virus when you have been vaccinated. What are you talking about, Herr Lesh.

Forum List

Back