🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I have had both vaccine shots. But ya know what?

You do know that vaccinated people do get and spread Delta...right?

That is a fact.
They "can". Thy are less likely to get infected...and "shed virus" for 3-4 days as opposed to the 10 for people who are unvaccinated. Which is why StupidIrishBitch and Hunter don't make sense

Oh look everybody!!!!
The President of the Teeny Weenie Society made a comment!!!!

AWWWW, aint that CUUUUUTE!!!!
Poor Herr Lesh getting his ass whooped again. Typical Transocrat. Gets the vaccine. Still petrified of the virus the vaccine is supposed to protect him from. Logic 101

I'm still trying to figure out how you two figure that a vaccinated person is more of a danger than an unvaccinated person.

Help me out here.
they are more of a danger because they either dont have symptoms or they are mild enough to make you not know you have it and then go around others and spread it,,
like what happened on the cruise ship,,

they are more of a danger because they either dont have symptoms or they are mild enough to make you not know you have it and then go around others and spread it,,
like what happened on the cruise ship,,
So you think only vaxxed people can be asymptomatic?

Where ya been for the last year and a half retard?

Down a QAnon rabbit hole?

I'm sorry if my penis doesn't measure up to the size you are accustom to.

I'm sorry your penis doesn't measure up to any size.

Here you go.........
Microscope and tweezers.jpg

Feel the same about those who are morbidly obese, drink excessively, use drugs, smoke... tobacco or weed, speed, fail to wear their seatbelt, engage in the milkcrate challenge, ride a bicycle without a helmet...or anything that is a personal choice that might possibly put them in the hospital?

Or is this your usual lib selective outrage...

Don't be stupid.

There is a direct cause and effect to covid 19 that doesn't present itself in the other issues you bring up. Also the reasons for not leading a healthy lifestyle, deciding not to wear a seat belt, etc... are not done for the reasons of belief in myths, superstition, orange blobs, etc...

Forum List

Back