🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I have had both vaccine shots. But ya know what?

Fact. You can get covid after vaccination...but the chances are much less...like half

Fact, If you get covid and have been vaxxed you can spread it...for about three days as opposed to the 10 unvaxxed

Fact. If you are vaxxed you can get sick. But the chances that you will are very slim

Fact. Until enough people get vaxxed...this thing is not going away and COULD get much worse if those unvaxxed allow another variant to emerge...like they did with Delta

Fact. You can get covid after vaccination...but the chances are much less...like half

Fact, If you get covid and have been vaxxed you can spread it...for about three days as opposed to the 10 unvaxxed

Fact. If you are vaxxed you can get sick. But the chances that you will are very slim

Fact. Until enough people get vaxxed...this thing is not going away and COULD get much worse if those unvaxxed allow another variant to emerge...like they did with Delta
You have links for these so called facts? I am not vaxxed. I had the virus. Fact.

If you're vaxed stay away from me, you're still a spreader

they arent if they dont have the covid,, but you being vaxxed do have it,,

they are more of a danger because they either dont have symptoms or they are mild enough to make you not know you have it and then go around others and spread it,,

You keep repeating those few words "more of a danger than"

Neither P. Hunter nor SassyIrishLass actually made the claim that they were in more danger- you did. 3 times.
Go sit in the corner stupid

Ah, as suspected, can't understand nuance.
Thanks.
You're dismissed. If you need to reach me, I'll be taking yet another victory lap at your expense.

Have you started to glow pretty at dark yet?

Notice any suspicious leaks?

Thanks.
You're dismissed. If you need to reach me, I'll be taking yet another victory lap at your expense.
Lol :lol:

I'll keep an eye out for ya on your self proclaimed 'victory lap'...

tumblr_mra8heWwat1qdghveo1_400.gif

Lol :lol:

I'll keep an eye out for ya on your self proclaimed 'victory lap'...

tumblr_mra8heWwat1qdghveo1_400.gif
I must admit, I get tired of taking them...but really outsmarting a blob supporter is easier than tying one's own shoes.

Do you find it weird that you don't disagree with this damn fool on anything?

Ill probably not get the boosters
If you've also had shots fine.
But If you haven't, I don't care.

But your stupidity worries the guy who had a kidney transplant so a vaccination will fail. The only chance to protect him - and many others - is to reduce drastically the # of virusses by more vaccinations. And who died in a clinic in Dallas this days will not agree any longer with any of the stupid mass-murdering politicians he believed in.

That's your decision. I'm not going to get all lathered up over what actions you prefer.
the gal that gave me the shots said she has not taken the vaccine and has no intention of .
I said you're young and will probably do fine
But to watch America tear itself apart over this issue is so dumb.

What good for is the freedom to do suicide or to kill relatives and neighbors with virusses? A virus has no legs - no arms - and no brain. So why think people for the best of this virus - why fight people for this virus - and why carry people this virus to others? Because you motivate them to do so in the name of a pervert form of deadly pseudo-freedom.

Last edited:
The shot is safe, effective, free, and available. Those who are not getting it should be willing to not go to the hospital and take up many if not all of the ICU beds that they could have avoided; added stress to an already over heated healthcare system; and simply stay home and die from the "hoax".

Live and let live is fine. But when your stubbornness affects the healthcare of others who could use those beds and that manpower... it isn't fine.

Perhaps they shouldn't be firing nurses when their skills are needed.

Thanks.

You're two laps down thinking you're leading?

Roflmao, nobody but Lush and Winco believes that

Forum List

Back