🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I have had both vaccine shots. But ya know what?

I wouldn't get within a country mile of a left loon if I can help it... after all...we have children

We all know about that issue..................but STILL, nobodys talking about it!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

You are useless to me and the rest of the unvaccinated. You've gone and gulped down the Kool-Aid. Makes you a potential poison pawn of the State.
Yup. Called that one. Ship from planet Qanon has made a landing

The shot is safe, effective, free, and available. Those who are not getting it should be willing to not go to the hospital and take up many if not all of the ICU beds that they could have avoided; added stress to an already over heated healthcare system; and simply stay home and die from the "hoax".

Live and let live is fine. But when your stubbornness affects the healthcare of others who could use those beds and that manpower... it isn't fine.
I can't imagine why the unvaccinated would think they can go to hospital of they get crook from covid. It's their decision to risk themselves, their loved ones and the rest of us so they should bear the consequences.

The shot is safe, effective, free, and available. Those who are not getting it should be willing to not go to the hospital and take up many if not all of the ICU beds that they could have avoided; added stress to an already over heated healthcare system; and simply stay home and die from the "hoax".

Live and let live is fine. But when your stubbornness affects the healthcare of others who could use those beds and that manpower... it isn't fine.
Feel the same about those who are morbidly obese, drink excessively, use drugs, smoke... tobacco or weed, speed, fail to wear their seatbelt, engage in the milkcrate challenge, ride a bicycle without a helmet...or anything that is a personal choice that might possibly put them in the hospital?

Or is this your usual lib selective outrage...

Last edited:
YOU seem to think that vaxxed people are more of a danger to you than unvaxxed.

Do I have that wrong?

And since we're calling names...StupidIrishBitch
you are,, you could get the covid and not know it because you dont have symptoms and walk around spreading it,,

Ill probably not get the boosters
If you've also had shots fine.
But If you haven't, I don't care. That's your decision. I'm not going to get all lathered up over what actions you prefer.
the gal that gave me the shots said she has not taken the vaccine and has no intention of .
I said you're young and will probably do fine
But to watch America tear itself apart over this issue is so dumb.
I got the J&J shot if people want to get the shot fine if they don't fine that is there decision. I work with two people who got covid fully recovered have been fully vaccinated and still wear a mask if they want to continue to wear a mask go for it that is their right and decision to make.

Would you say this about fat people who have a heart attack? Should we not prescribe insulin to people who gave themselves diabetes because their diet sucked? How about a skateboarder who breaks his wrist? Do they just have to stay home and live with a fucked up arm the rest of their lives? Where do you draw the line exactly regarding healthcare for people who have in your mind caused themselves harm? Or who need HC because of a medical decision you dont agree with?

I got the J&J shot if people want to get the shot fine if they don't fine that is there decision. I work with two people who got covid fully recovered have been fully vaccinated and still wear a mask if they want to continue to wear a mask go for it that is their right and decision to make.
Ya know why they wear a mask?

They had covid and damsure don't want to get it again

Ill probably not get the boosters
If you've also had shots fine.
But If you haven't, I don't care. That's your decision. I'm not going to get all lathered up over what actions you prefer.
the gal that gave me the shots said she has not taken the vaccine and has no intention of .
I said you're young and will probably do fine
But to watch America tear itself apart over this issue is so dumb.
Exactly my feelings

WOW...QAnon is all OVER this thread.

You're claiming that people who are vaccinated are shedding virus because of that?

PURE FUCKING QANON

Busted.
You do know that vaccinated people do get and spread Delta...right?

That is a fact.

I can't imagine why the unvaccinated would think they can go to hospital of they get crook from covid. It's their decision to risk themselves, their loved ones and the rest of us so they should bear the consequences.

If you got the vaccine, then why are you flapping your shithole??

You're protected and covered and immune now. So shut the fuck up!

Forum List

Back