I have no doubt Donald Trump wrote his inauguration speech

R

rdean

This is one of the worst speeches I have ever heard. So little applause.

He makes America sound like the worst place on earth. Never mentioned 87% of manufacturing jobs were automated, they didn't go overseas.

And all his stuff is made overseas.

I don't know. The transition is pathetic. His speech was pathetic. How does something good come out of so much mediocrity?

He makes America sound like the worst place on earth. Never mentioned 87% of manufacturing jobs were automated, they didn't go overseas.

I don't know. The transition is pathetic. His speech was pathetic. How does something good come out of so much mediocrity?

Hey rdean suck my balls.......its not my fault you're a commie piece of.shit......now we have a.prez.whomdoesnt need a teleprompter. Thank god.

How do Republicans have the nerve to mention Jesus again and again. Can someone explain that to me?

I thought Trump did well

Touched on all his agenda and dare I say it?

Managed to look Presidential

Anybody listening would have thought we were in Bush's recession. Are you goddamned Republicans Stupid or do you just act that way?

When Obama started we were in two hot wars, one totally unnecessary. We had lost 6000 young Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. The national debt had doubled under Bush because of his tax cuts for the rich and his unnecessary war. The stock market was at 9000 on the DOW. Our economy was bleeding 800,000 jobs a month. Republicans are either numb to facts or they're in constant denial.

Last edited:

Move to Somalia.

Hey rdean suck my balls.......its not my fault you're a commie piece of.shit......now we have a.prez.whomdoesnt need a teleprompter. Thank god.
HellooOOoo! Communism. Russia. Putin. Trump sucking Putin's balls.

From now on, you may want to rethink that.

I thought Trump did well

So no

m_JWqS.gif

I thought Trump did well

Lol, I know tha t was tough for.you to write, b UT I think it's good to.let people still know he's gonna work on his agenda and not all this rumor and bs from the.media.

Oh that chick singing the Star Strangled Banner. Someone give her some oil. What that fuck was that?

HellooOOoo! Communism. Russia. Putin. Trump sucking Putin's balls.

From now on, you may want to rethink that.

Nope you guys need to get a clue...Putin is not a commie.....he's a.christain........commies are atheists, they can't let God stop their agenda........

How do Republicans have the nerve to mention Jesus again and again. Can someone explain that to me?

Bad speeches are the new good speeches. Trumptopian logic.

His message of the American people taking control back from Washington...how awful!!!

We want the government to control our lives!

I thought Trump did well

Lol, I know tha t was tough for.you to write, b UT I think it's good to.let people still know he's gonna work on his agenda and not all this rumor and bs from the.media.

Thing is, it can't just be platitudes

Trump has to deliver on his promise to all the people. Words can come back to haunt you

Forum List

Back