I have no doubt Donald Trump wrote his inauguration speech

This is one of the worst speeches I have ever heard. So little applause.

He makes America sound like the worst place on earth. Never mentioned 87% of manufacturing jobs were automated, they didn't go overseas.

And all his stuff is made overseas.

I don't know. The transition is pathetic. His speech was pathetic. How does something good come out of so much mediocrity?

Hey rdean suck my balls.......its not my fault you're a commie piece of.shit......now we have a.prez.whomdoesnt need a teleprompter. Thank god.
HellooOOoo! Communism. Russia. Putin. Trump sucking Putin's balls.

From now on, you may want to rethink that.

Nope you guys need to get a clue...Putin is not a commie.....he's a.christain........commies are atheists, they can't let God stop their agenda........

God selected Trump?

Anybody listening would have thought we were in Bush's recession. Are you goddamned Republicans Stupid or do you just act that way?

When Obama started we were in two hot wars, one totally unnecessary. We had lost 6000 young Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. The national debt had doubled under Bush because of his tax cuts for the rich and his unnecessary war. The stock market was at 9000 on the DOW. Our economy was bleeding 800,000 jobs a month. Republicans are either numb to facts or they're in constant denial.
Continue your lies! You are irrelevant. Your lies did not work then and they will not work now.

Anybody listening would have thought we were in Bush's recession. Are you goddamned Republicans Stupid or do you just act that way?

When Obama started we were in two hot wars, one totally unnecessary. We had lost 6000 young Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. The national debt had doubled under Bush because of his tax cuts for the rich and his unnecessary war. The stock market was at 9000 on the DOW. Our economy was bleeding 800,000 jobs a month. Republicans are either numb to facts or they're in constant denial.
Continue your lies! You are irrelevant. Your lies did not work then and they will not work now.

Where is the lie? Or do you just feel like saying it?

I thought Trump did well

Touched on all his agenda and dare I say it?

Managed to look Presidential

Lol, I know tha t was tough for.you to write, b UT I think it's good to.let people still know he's gonna work on his agenda and not all this rumor and bs from the.media.

Thing is, it can't just be platitudes

Trump has to deliver on his promise to all the people. Words can come back to haunt you

Oh I agree, but I think he plans to get it done....and I think he can....he doesn't like bullshit......hell negotiate some details, but all in.all I think he will be productive.

I had to see what CNN was saying.

This is the most radical speech ever given by a president .

It should give a few democrats heartburn.

Go away, scum

You have no power. Nobody wants you around anymore.

We have the Presidency, the House, the Senate, 37 of 50 States and we will soon have the Supreme Court.

Know why?

Of course you don't.

Because you're scum. The sooner you understand what the rest of the Country already knows, the sooner you can start fixing yourselves.

But you won't. You can't. All you can do is try to take Trump down. To do that, you're not above taking America down.

You got nothing. All you can hope for is the total collapse of America...... Which is what you've wanted for some time now.

America loses -- You win. I know the score, dimocrap scum. It's how you roll

He makes America sound like the worst place on earth. Never mentioned 87% of manufacturing jobs were automated, they didn't go overseas.

I don't know. The transition is pathetic. His speech was pathetic. How does something good come out of so much mediocrity?
His speech was designed for all Americans and not only for the Academia/Intelligentsia types and Leftist Elites. It was designed that people in the inner cities - of whom the leftists left poorly educated - would understand it also. You imbeciles wouldn't understand the concept since you do not give a shit about inner city folks until an election cycle comes up and you start soliciting for their votes.

It was a celebration of America's potential in contrast to the good enough standard Obama and his supporters have embraced.

Hey rdean suck my balls.......its not my fault you're a commie piece of.shit......now we have a.prez.whomdoesnt need a teleprompter. Thank god.

Nope you guys need to get a clue...Putin is not a commie.....he's a.christain........commies are atheists, they can't let God stop their agenda........

God selected Trump?

Carb do you quote my post and then just randomly say stuff?

It was about Putin and communism.

Trump was bad mouthing politicians Campbell. He returned America to the citizenry. I can see how that scares you, because he also said something about working.

Move to Somalia.
He tried, they sent him back

Not a soaring speech...but a truthful and realistic one...lets get to work. Good effective work. What a change that will be.

God selected Trump?

Yes I did.

Move to Somalia.
He tried, they sent him back
Lucky us.....

Forum List

Back