I have no doubt Donald Trump wrote his inauguration speech

How do Republicans have the nerve to mention Jesus again and again. Can someone explain that to me?

How do you have the nerve.to.mention.jesus. Hey when you get a clue let us know.
Explain to us Jesus values and how they are like Republican values.

Follow the law
Forgiveness
Compassion
Help people
Don't judge
Justice

And until you can do those, stfu. But that's not what you were talking about is it? You want to know why we christians back a heathen like Trump, don't you?

I bet liberals dont even understand justice. They say it alot.

I couldn't think of any either.
You can't think of anything at all. You're so filled with hate that rational thought can't even make it past your "brain" stem, let alone make it to your fingers.

Take that from an anarchist who is one of Cheeto Jesus' biggest skeptics.

How do Republicans have the nerve to mention Jesus again and again. Can someone explain that to me?

How do you have the nerve.to.mention.jesus. Hey when you get a clue let us know.
You are totally clueless. Don't come with this twisted religious crap. Jesus' values are for individual believers and churches and not state administered do-good, feel fuzzy bullshit welfare. Separation of Church and State, remember?

Follow the law
Forgiveness
Compassion
Help people
Don't judge
Justice

And until you can do those, stfu. But that's not what you were talking about is it? You want to know why we christians back a heathen like Trump, don't you?

I bet liberals dont even understand justice. They say it alot.
They administer selective justice...

Anybody listening would have thought we were in Bush's recession. Are you goddamned Republicans Stupid or do you just act that way?

When Obama started we were in two hot wars, one totally unnecessary. We had lost 6000 young Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. The national debt had doubled under Bush because of his tax cuts for the rich and his unnecessary war. The stock market was at 9000 on the DOW. Our economy was bleeding 800,000 jobs a month. Republicans are either numb to facts or they're in constant denial.
I didn't like his speech. Zoned out for a lot of it. Maybe I'll read it later.
I had a migraine. I was sleeping. Good to know I didn't miss much.

Hatred has no place, yet thoughtful discourse on making America educationally, economically, militarily and politically strong is welcome.

I thought Trump did well

Touched on all his agenda and dare I say it?

Managed to look Presidential

Lol, I know tha t was tough for.you to write, b UT I think it's good to.let people still know he's gonna work on his agenda and not all this rumor and bs from the.media.

Thing is, it can't just be platitudes

Trump has to deliver on his promise to all the people. Words can come back to haunt you
Apparently not; Trump said he would release his taxes. Melania delivered a purloined speech. Where is the 'haunting'?

Anybody listening would have thought we were in Bush's recession. Are you goddamned Republicans Stupid or do you just act that way?

When Obama started we were in two hot wars, one totally unnecessary. We had lost 6000 young Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. The national debt had doubled under Bush because of his tax cuts for the rich and his unnecessary war. The stock market was at 9000 on the DOW. Our economy was bleeding 800,000 jobs a month. Republicans are either numb to facts or they're in constant denial.

They will throw Trump under the bus like they did Bush in 4 years..

Hey rdean suck my balls.......its not my fault you're a commie piece of.shit......now we have a.prez.whomdoesnt need a teleprompter. Thank god.

Shutup ignorant shit stain.

You can't defend that lame speech so you just cry like a bitch when someone makes a legitimate criticism.

He can't write speeches. get over it.

You shouldn't have to motivate Americans to make America Great Again.
Americans just got done listening to how terrible we were for 8 years. We are the deplorables. We are the flyovers making life miserable for the coasts who know better.

Hey rdean suck my balls.......its not my fault you're a commie piece of.shit......now we have a.prez.whomdoesnt need a teleprompter. Thank god.

Shutup ignorant shit stain.

You can't defend that lame speech so you just cry like a bitch when someone makes a legitimate criticism.

He can't write speeches. get over it.

Hazelcunt, no one.gives a.fuck....rdean like you is a political hack that has zero objectivity.

Forum List

Back