I have no doubt Donald Trump wrote his inauguration speech

How do Republicans have the nerve to mention Jesus again and again. Can someone explain that to me?
I'm surprised the bible didn't catch on fire when he put his hand on it

I'm surprised your not in the fetal position.
do unto others as they have done unto you......now pubs get back 8 years of them throwing shit at a great president, obama

That is your choice to make. Pardon me if I spend my time improving the country and making thoughtful commentary.

How do Republicans have the nerve to mention Jesus again and again. Can someone explain that to me?

Whats wrong with mentioning Jesus' name?
For a party that believes in let him die, feed the poor and they will breed, some Mexicans don't rape, grab her by the pu$$y, Mrs. Housekeeping, I like people (American soldiers) who weren't captured, a Mexican can't be a fair judge and all the other rotten things Trump and the GOP have said for the last 30 years, mentioning Jesus again and again is hypocritical.

There were no expressions of American values. Nothing that promoted what this country stands for and no unity.

Tell us GOP values that are the same values promoted by Jesus.
Republicans really should wait to talk about morality until after they make stealing money and murdering unborn children part of their platform.

I thought Trump did well

Touched on all his agenda and dare I say it?

Managed to look Presidential

Lol, I know tha t was tough for.you to write, b UT I think it's good to.let people still know he's gonna work on his agenda and not all this rumor and bs from the.media.

Thing is, it can't just be platitudes

Trump has to deliver on his promise to all the people. Words can come back to haunt you

Oh I agree, but I think he plans to get it done....and I think he can....he doesn't like bullshit......hell negotiate some details, but all in.all I think he will be productive.

We will see

I hope our President succeeds...it is good for the whole country

Having heard the speech I am sure Trump did write the inaugural speech.
He told the audience that "this United States is your country" and he thanked "the world" for getting the post of president. Did he have the Russians in mind, I wonder.

How do you have the nerve.to.mention.jesus. Hey when you get a clue let us know.
Explain to us Jesus values and how they are like Republican values.

Feeding the poor, healing the sick and smashing the money lenders
Ask all the goldmans in his cabinet if they believe in Jesus too

I am very surprised he made it though his oath. I've never heard him use so many grown-up words.

This is one of the worst speeches I have ever heard. So little applause.

He makes America sound like the worst place on earth. Never mentioned 87% of manufacturing jobs were automated, they didn't go overseas.

And all his stuff is made overseas.

I don't know. The transition is pathetic. His speech was pathetic. How does something good come out of so much mediocrity?

Hey rdean suck my balls.......its not my fault you're a commie piece of.shit......now we have a.prez.whomdoesnt need a teleprompter. Thank god.
HellooOOoo! Communism. Russia. Putin. Trump sucking Putin's balls.

From now on, you may want to rethink that.

rdean, you and your noise has become irrelevant. See you in four years...maybe.

I see why snowflakes are PISSED!

Their elitist, self-proclaimed rule over Americans is officially over:

"Today's ceremony, however, has a very special meaning because today we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another or from one party to another, but we are transferring power from Washington, D.C., and giving it back to you, the people.

For too long, a small group in our nation's capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have bore the cost. Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered but the jobs left and the factories closed.

The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs. And while they celebrated in our nation's capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.

That all changes starting right here and right now, because this moment is your moment.

It belongs to you.

It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America.

This is your day.

This is your celebration.

And this, the United States of America, is your country.

What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people.

January 20th, 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."

THIS is a GREAT freakin' speech, and - like I said - I can see why the Democrats / liberals hate it!

Read President Trump's full, blistering inaugural speech, attacking Washington, promising 'America first'

I'm surprised the bible didn't catch on fire when he put his hand on it

I'm surprised your not in the fetal position.
do unto others as they have done unto you......now pubs get back 8 years of them throwing shit at a great president, obama

That is your choice to make. Pardon me if I spend my time improving the country and making thoughtful commentary.
hope you did the same the last 8 years too

Well, that's a wrap on Barry.

All the snowflakes have already been interned and executed, I presume.

Trump has been POTUS for about 30 minutes, why hasn't he done what he promised?

Is this a sign of a failed Presidency?

He is not living up to his promises at all. He hasn't done shit since becoming POTUS.

I see why snowflakes are PISSED!

Their elitist, self-proclaimed rule over Americans is officially over:

"Today's ceremony, however, has a very special meaning because today we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another or from one party to another, but we are transferring power from Washington, D.C., and giving it back to you, the people.

For too long, a small group in our nation's capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have bore the cost. Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered but the jobs left and the factories closed.

The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs. And while they celebrated in our nation's capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.

That all changes starting right here and right now, because this moment is your moment.

It belongs to you.

It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America.

This is your day.

This is your celebration.

And this, the United States of America, is your country.

What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people.

January 20th, 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."

THIS is a GREAT freakin' speech, and - like I said - I can see why the Democrats / liberals hate it!

Read President Trump's full, blistering inaugural speech, attacking Washington, promising 'America first'
the goldmans and all the billionaires in his cabinet laughed their asses off

Well, that's a wrap on Barry.

All the snowflakes have already been interned and executed, I presume.

Trump has been POTUS for about 30 minutes, why hasn't he done what he promised?

Is this a sign of a failed Presidency?

He is not living up to his promises at all. He hasn't done shit since becoming POTUS.

dino.png

This is one of the worst speeches I have ever heard. So little applause.

He makes America sound like the worst place on earth. Never mentioned 87% of manufacturing jobs were automated, they didn't go overseas.

And all his stuff is made overseas.

I don't know. The transition is pathetic. His speech was pathetic. How does something good come out of so much mediocrity?

Hey rdean suck my balls.......its not my fault you're a commie piece of.shit......now we have a.prez.whomdoesnt need a teleprompter. Thank god.
HellooOOoo! Communism. Russia. Putin. Trump sucking Putin's balls.

From now on, you may want to rethink that.

#MakeCommunismGreatEvenOnce

Forum List

Back