I have no doubt Donald Trump wrote his inauguration speech

How do Republicans have the nerve to mention Jesus again and again. Can someone explain that to me?

Whats wrong with mentioning Jesus' name?
For a party that believes in let him die, feed the poor and they will breed, some Mexicans don't rape, grab her by the pu$$y, Mrs. Housekeeping, I like people (American soldiers) who weren't captured, a Mexican can't be a fair judge and all the other rotten things Trump and the GOP have said for the last 30 years, mentioning Jesus again and again is hypocritical.

There were no expressions of American values. Nothing that promoted what this country stands for and no unity.

Tell us GOP values that are the same values promoted by Jesus.

Anything short of giving Obama a third term in Trump's speech was not going to find favor with some. You guys should probably be starting the impeachment process right about now. :lol:

For a party that believes in let him die, feed the poor and they will breed, some Mexicans don't rape, grab her by the pu$$y, Mrs. Housekeeping, I like people (American soldiers) who weren't captured, a Mexican can't be a fair judge and all the other rotten things Trump and the GOP have said for the last 30 years, mentioning Jesus again and again is hypocritical.

There were no expressions of American values. Nothing that promoted what this country stands for and no unity.

Go fuck yourself, hater.

Anybody listening would have thought we were in Bush's recession. Are you goddamned Republicans Stupid or do you just act that way?

When Obama started we were in two hot wars, one totally unnecessary. We had lost 6000 young Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. The national debt had doubled under Bush because of his tax cuts for the rich and his unnecessary war. The stock market was at 9000 on the DOW. Our economy was bleeding 800,000 jobs a month. Republicans are either numb to facts or they're in constant denial.
I didn't like his speech. Zoned out for a lot of it. Maybe I'll read it later.

Anybody listening would have thought we were in Bush's recession. Are you goddamned Republicans Stupid or do you just act that way?

When Obama started we were in two hot wars, one totally unnecessary. We had lost 6000 young Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan. The national debt had doubled under Bush because of his tax cuts for the rich and his unnecessary war. The stock market was at 9000 on the DOW. Our economy was bleeding 800,000 jobs a month. Republicans are either numb to facts or they're in constant denial.
BOTH/AND, mostly denial of the facts, AND insistence on false facts, hence we now have fake news.

Go fuck yourself, hater.
I couldn't think of any either.

He told you to get off your ass and get to work.

Go away, scum

You have no power. Nobody wants you around anymore.

We have the Presidency, the House, the Senate, 37 of 50 States and we will soon have the Supreme Court.

Know why?

Of course you don't.

Because you're scum. The sooner you understand what the rest of the Country already knows, the sooner you can start fixing yourselves.

But you won't. You can't. All you can do is try to take Trump down. To do that, you're not above taking America down.

You got nothing. All you can hope for is the total collapse of America...... Which is what you've wanted for some time now.

America loses -- You win. I know the score, dimocrap scum. It's how you roll
Ah, shaddup, Edgetho. There's no room for your bullshit here either.

Nope. He just gave one hell of a speech and only an idiot like you would call it badmouthing.

Take a hike you old POS.

Let's be fair, and keep count:

As of day one - 0 factories, 0 infrastructure project, proposed tax breaks that benefit the rich...

so far, so fucked...

He told you to get off your ass and get to work.
Thanks for the update.

Go away, scum

Fuck you, not going anywhere asshole.

Now what?

Now?

Now you get to watch as REAL Americans show you how the United States is supposed to work.

And you'll bitch the whole way. Because that's what you do...... Dogs bark, babies cry, pigs oink, ducks quack.......

dimocrap scum bitch

You sound totally hooped up on some shit, talking like a retard.

"How United States supposed to work"? :rolleyes: Get ready for a rough hang over after your little rainbows and unicorns tripping.

How do Republicans have the nerve to mention Jesus again and again. Can someone explain that to me?

How do you have the nerve.to.mention.jesus. Hey when you get a clue let us know.
Explain to us Jesus values and how they are like Republican values.
Explain to us Jesus values and how they are like Republican values.

Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime

We will not be forcing our way of life on other countries....
we're going to concentrate on the U.S.A!
IT'S ABOUT TIME! AMEN TO THAT!

Forum List

Back