I have no doubt that Kamala Harris will win the Popular Vote - but I worry about the Electoral College Vote.

1728698513835.png

You do realize that most third party votes are either ideological or based on not liking either of the main party candidates.

I was well aware that I’m not going to win the Presidency when I voted for myself for POTUS in 2020 and this year. Then again I live in a state where my vote is totally irrelevant because I’m not a progressive leftist Democrat, so it makes no difference.

I'm concerned that the EC may be a "spoiler" again.
You’re correct to be concerned.

And this is what Trump and his supporters are counting on – a popular vote loss and being installed as president via the EC contrary to the will of the majority of the voters.

That Trump and his supporters don’t care that he loses the popular vote is further confirmation of the fact that Republicans have contempt for the will of the American people and the right’s desire to maintain the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

I would appreciate some credible feedback. I'm concerned that the EC may be a "spoiler" again. What do you think?
I think you are correct, Harris does not have enough votes to win, Trump seems the strongest. Obama was very impressive when it came to him winning EC votes.

Forum List

Back