Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Right-to-Offend-Poster-e1425584201203.jpg

I think that covers it.

Fury

I think that covers it.

Fury

Sure you do. You're just too dumb to do it effectively. Mostly, you just stumble around, get caught in a couple of lies, and come off sounding dumber than you did yesterday. I guess that's the way it works when you have such a high fake IQ.

I think that covers it.

Fury

Offend the police part of the government and you might end up in a body bag in a freezer while the rest of us sit here and post links to the stories and debate whether or not the cop was justified in killing you as we eat cheese puffs and listen to Buena Vista Social Club CD's because it makes us feel like cosmopolitan hipsters to listen to racket with some brass thrown in.

I guess Darkflurry passed out from to much Steel Reserve....He's not posting...

Shit and i am drinking EJ Brandy.. Yes, I am white... Well most of me except where it counts!
I'm white from the waist down...

Had many women tell me my ass is not a white man ass and I make Casper look like he has a tan!

Oh and for the penis, well I have already described it!

( I know, I know, I KNOW!!! )
You'll get more girls tying a stone to da penis...

I think that covers it.

Fury
Preach to the choir fallacy – no one says you don’t.

And those whom you offend likewise have the right to accurately identify you as a racist, bigot, and hateful small-minded rightist.

I am racist, small minded and worthless fuck to those like you, but I have very little in common with Dark Fury and yet you have more in common with Dark... ( Close minded fuck )

I think that covers it.

Fury
oh yeah, well you couldn't offend anyone if you tried. you couldn't even offend a jew on christmas. you couldn't even make a little girl cry. you're insults are weak. you even think that your so-called right is a current event, as if you're expecting that to be the future's old news. you need to let the hate flow through you more.

I guess Darkflurry passed out from to much Steel Reserve....He's not posting...

Shit and i am drinking EJ Brandy.. Yes, I am white... Well most of me except where it counts!
I used to love Napoleon brandy, I didn't know that Napoleon was a distiller...

Don't know about Napoleon, but I know old man Baker, down by the river was until he went blind.
He forgot to distill with a piece of bread to filter out the metal shavings in the cologne he was consuming.......

Forum List

Back