🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I Invoked The Invasion Clauses Of The U.S. & Texas Constitutions..." Governor Abbott

And all Texas has to do is pass mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement and the majority leave on their own. Funny how this is never mentioned.

I am still back on the:
1. How is he proposing Texas taxpayers pay for it?
He will just transfer money from programs texans don't care about; child health care, education, environmental concerns, regulation
2. What are the actual war aims.
publicity
3. What Constitutional authority does he have to declare a "war."
None. Nothing will be done that isn't already being done.

Look for a drop off in National Guard staffing levels going forward. Eventually, those guys will get tired of being used as a prop for an egomanic

Yes, you say it a lot but can never given an actual example.

Yes, you are blind. They are not cowards, that is all just part of the game they play to keep you drones voting for them.

I don't have to give an example, any time I quote you, you are defending the left.

But they're not keeping me voting for them by doing what they are doing, or not doing in this case. The R's are comfy going along with the game, they're getting their payment for playing their role, but they are not leading the charge.

The "gun boats" line is my favorite. LOL.... I think what this nonsense is amounts to Abbott testing the waters for a presidential run on his own.

PS. It will fail.

What do you think he should do about the problem? Or is there no 'problem' at all, and anyone that wants in should just be allowed in wherever and however they want?

What bloodlust is that? The kind that only exists in your head?

You have been talking to the democriminal-owned media, indirectly, through a download cable that runs right from the TV to that poster's mouth, bypassing anything there that ever resembled a brain. You're talking to the equivalent of a stereo speaker. It has no thoughts of it own.

You have been talking to the democriminal-owned media, indirectly, through a download cable that runs right from the TV to that poster's mouth, bypassing anything there that ever resembled a brain. You're talking to the equivalent of a stereo speaker. It has no thoughts of it own.

Oh I know, most of the time it won't honestly answer a direct question. I just like to make it squirm a little.

Forum List

Back