🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I Invoked The Invasion Clauses Of The U.S. & Texas Constitutions..." Governor Abbott

I don't have to give an example, any time I quote you, you are defending the left.

But they're not keeping me voting for them by doing what they are doing, or not doing in this case. The R's are comfy going along with the game, they're getting their payment for playing their role, but they are not leading the charge.

Like you will ever not vote for your beloved party! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If anyone was to do a bit of research on this.......yeah, Abbot did make that declaration...............but he only sent 10 APC's and 50 NG troops to the border.

The Texas border with Mexico is over 1250 miles long. 10 APC's and 50 troops ain't gonna do shit to make a difference. And, considering that the last time troops were sent to the border, they weren't allowed to shoot or arrest people. This is nothing more than pandering to the right wing fanatic base.

And the trouble is, because it's "strong" language, they for some strange reason believe it will do something. This is empty rhetoric that will accomplish nothing.

Gov Abbot invokes the Invasion clause of the US and Texas Constitutions.. This grants the governor the authority to seal the border and deport illegals as it is an invasion and could be considered an act of war against the United States...

This is going to chap some Biden ass.....

Gov. Abbott: I invoked the Invasion Clauses of the U.S. & Texas Constitutions to fully authorize Texas to take unprecedented measures to defend our state against an invasion (redstateobserver.com)

This puts the Biden Administration in a very precarious position. Enforce the law or be seen as aiding the invasion.
President Biden refused to listen to a state which has paid a severe price for invasive crowds with 2 million coming to our border, and they were breaking our backs. Biden, to add to our huge load of responsibilities was somehow benefitting from the drug cartels because he closed his ears to the thousands of deaths of Texans who have succumbed to the pushers of Fentanyl that came from China straight to Mexican drug cartels, and it looks like from the deaths we've suffered it was somehow benefitting Biden in one way or another to continue the invasion's threat to our lives, the health of Texans from infected foreigners with new strains of Covid, or whatever goes on in his evil mind about people he has absolutely no intention of providing for our common defense, which is right there in the Oath of Office as a chief responsibility of the Commander in Chief.

This alleged Commander in Chief doesn't give a damn about American citizens who just can no longer keep an open border to the disaster that has been burned upon us by an uncaring POTUS. We the people who pay taxes like everyone else are getting the shaft, and that's not going to be tolerated for much longer.

Biden divides America like it's going out of style.

If anyone was to do a bit of research on this.......yeah, Abbot did make that declaration...............but he only sent 10 APC's and 50 NG troops to the border.

The Texas border with Mexico is over 1250 miles long. 10 APC's and 50 troops ain't gonna do shit to make a difference. And, considering that the last time troops were sent to the border, they weren't allowed to shoot or arrest people. This is nothing more than pandering to the right wing fanatic base.

And the trouble is, because it's "strong" language, they for some strange reason believe it will do something. This is empty rhetoric that will accomplish nothing.
You're wrong about one thing, ABS. Our public schools are required to have students pass a test by the sixth grade to put them into advanced learning courses in high schools. We are taking children in the 5th grade and have only one year to fulfill our state's educational requirement to have them do as well as the ones who went to school from Kindergarten through the sixth grade. That's not fair. We're neglecting our own children educationally so the guests can pass the tests by grade 7. Our own children deserve good educations, too. The stretch is causing dedicated teachers a lot of strife, and we cannot allow native children to suffer educationally nor guest foreign-born newcomers. Our teachers are being driven down a hole. It's not fair to them nor to the whole student body of 6th graders in the state. It's an impossible task, and President Biden needs to stop dividing America into chips of despair.

You're wrong about one thing, ABS. Our public schools are required to have students pass a test by the sixth grade to put them into advanced learning courses in high schools. We are taking children in the 5th grade and have only one year to fulfill our state's educational requirement to have them do as well as the ones who went to school from Kindergarten through the sixth grade. That's not fair. We're neglecting our own children educationally so the guests can pass the tests by grade 7. Our own children deserve good educations, too. The stretch is causing dedicated teachers a lot of strife, and we cannot allow native children to suffer educationally nor guest foreign-born newcomers. Our teachers are being driven down a hole. It's not fair to them nor to the whole student body of 6th graders in the state. It's an impossible task, and President Biden needs to stop dividing America into chips of despair.

I didn't say squat about education. I said that it was an empty gesture meant to appease the conservative base by sounding strong, but anyone with even a small bit of common sense would know that 10 APC's and 50 troops on a 1250 mile long border isn't going to do squat. All it does is make it sound like somethings being done (when it isn't), and waste taxpayer money. I also said that it didn't work or do squat when Trump sent all those troops to the border, because they weren't allowed to do anything other than observe.

So, cry about education if you must, but it has zero bearing on what Abbot did. Not only that, but Abbot's empty gesture is worse than doing nothing in my opinion.

I didn't say squat about education. I said that it was an empty gesture meant to appease the conservative base by sounding strong, but anyone with even a small bit of common sense would know that 10 APC's and 50 troops on a 1250 mile long border isn't going to do squat. All it does is make it sound like somethings being done (when it isn't), and waste taxpayer money. I also said that it didn't work or do squat when Trump sent all those troops to the border, because they weren't allowed to do anything other than observe.

So, cry about education if you must, but it has zero bearing on what Abbot did. Not only that, but Abbot's empty gesture is worse than doing nothing in my opinion.
It would be hard enough for 4 to scout a 10-miles stretch, imho. Latinos are particularly clever and can be most evasive. They litter ranches, slaughter livestock without payment to cover the loss, and it is clear that defunding the police didn't stop with city forces. There are drugs being smuggled, cleverly tucked into baby strollers, pillowcases, and whatever is being transported by already-burdened crossers who would die at the drop of a hat if they don't do as the lower ranks of the cartel say. The common people coming to America for a better life are treated by cartels and rapists like they owe them something for not killing them. A few ranchers have human losses on their ranches as well. It'd be like living in an apartment with a roof over one's head to be enslaved as a favor for kingpins not to kill them, and those who travel and cooperate are not forgotten for more cartel favors when they reach their new area of life. Texas isn't having any more of it. There will be more bussed, shipped, and flown to Delaware if Biden doesn't stop the madness he's inflicted on this beautiful, friendly state that has had to stop being friendly and start filming passers-by to get eye scans on the sly. Equipment has been developed to out-date light being a requirement for getting photographic information. PLZ do not pass that along. THX.

Forum List

Back