🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I Invoked The Invasion Clauses Of The U.S. & Texas Constitutions..." Governor Abbott

His options are limited since this is a federal function, and the dems are clearly breaking the law in allowing this to go on. We'll see what their reaction is to this move, I'm guessing they'll go after him for it.

I suspect the Dems will ignore him and dismiss this as one more drama attempt. What he does next will be very telling.

And you do support them, all the time, at least in this forum.

That is what you keep saying, yet still cannot link to one example.

The dems don't want to keep them out of the country, they want to let as many in as possible.

True.

the more power they have, that's their only goal. Power and money.

That is the only goal of both parties.

I suspect the Dems will ignore him and dismiss this as one more drama attempt. What he does next will be very telling.

That is what you keep saying, yet still cannot link to one example.

True.

That is the only goal of both parties.

Just about every thread you post in, you lean left.

As far as it being the goal of 'both' parties, I only see one party doing everything they can, regardless of whether it hurts the people of this country or not, to keep power.

Not sure what gave you that impression, are you one of those disgusting men that think when women are beating you down that it's because they really want you? :laughing0301:
What gave me the impression was you literally fantasizing about what my penis was like. Now what part of that statement can you refute? 😄

What gave me the impression was you literally fantasizing about what my penis was like. Now what part of that statement can you refute? 😄

That was directly in response to your 'dick' comment, only insecure men with small dick's have to bring up their dicks in every conversation. :itsok:

Just about every thread you post in, you lean left.

That is what you keep saying, yet cannot link to an actual example.

As far as it being the goal of 'both' parties, I only see one party doing everything they can, regardless of whether it hurts the people of this country or not, to keep power.

That is because you are blind to what your beloved party does. But do not feel bad, the partisan drones from both sides are that way.

That is what you keep saying, yet cannot link to an actual example.

That is because you are blind to what your beloved party does. But do not feel bad, the partisan drones from both sides are that way.

I've pointed it out many, many times on here in many different threads, quit playing stupid.

No, I'm not blind, I think they're a bunch of cowards and on the payroll and are 'getting theirs' in payment for going along with it. But they're definitely not the ones leading it, that would be the left.

That was directly in response to your 'dick' comment, only insecure men with small dick's have to bring up their dicks in every conversation. :itsok:
My comment wasn't even to you. It was to OhPleaseJustQuit who said...

It lives in some third world country and dreams of invading America and spawning little half-black children with its 95 year old ................. well, I doubt if it could be called a dick at that stage of uselessness.

But let it have its feeble little wet dreams.
You searched my dick (comment) out to respond to it you thirsty fuck. 😄

I've pointed it out many, many times on here in many different threads, quit playing stupid.

Yes, you say it a lot but can never given an actual example.

No, I'm not blind, I think they're a bunch of cowards and on the payroll and are 'getting theirs' in payment for going along with it. But they're definitely not the ones leading it, that would be the left.

Yes, you are blind. They are not cowards, that is all just part of the game they play to keep you drones voting for them.

WE see it. We needed absolute proof of it before they remove him from office. This sets that up. Abbott is playing the long game here with this..
I didn't read that into this OP info

But it would nice if that happened. The problem is, the Senate will not vote to get rid of him. Oh, maybe 1 or 2 might, but..

hey wait, the Dims want to be rid of bidim for 24.. so .. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

:eusa_think:

Just wow... The excuse is "we don't think it's a problem" so its ok even though our laws say it IS a problem. What a bunch of clueless pukes. You can't get much lamer than the left-wing excuses for their own traitorous behavior.

How so many hate our country as founded baffles me. Those who died for this country are rolling in their graves today.

Gov Abbot invokes the Invasion clause of the US and Texas Constitutions.. This grants the governor the authority to seal the border and deport illegals as it is an invasion and could be considered an act of war against the United States...

This is going to chap some Biden ass.....

Gov. Abbott: I invoked the Invasion Clauses of the U.S. & Texas Constitutions to fully authorize Texas to take unprecedented measures to defend our state against an invasion (redstateobserver.com)

This puts the Biden Administration in a very precarious position. Enforce the law or be seen as aiding the invasion.

Biden should send troops to the border and use them to arrest anyone Abbott sends. If they want a fight then attack them and arrest Abbott.

Gov Abbot invokes the Invasion clause of the US and Texas Constitutions.. This grants the governor the authority to seal the border and deport illegals as it is an invasion and could be considered an act of war against the United States...

Gov. Abbott: I invoked the Invasion Clauses of the U.S. & Texas Constitutions to fully authorize Texas to take unprecedented measures to defend our state against an invasion (redstateobserver.com)

This puts the Biden Administration in a very precarious position. Enforce the law or be seen as aiding the invasion.

Shutting down the border with Mexico is a pretty terrible idea. There's a reason Texan economic policies don't work much beyond Texas' border:

Its location.

smile-laughing.gif

Forum List

Back