🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I Invoked The Invasion Clauses Of The U.S. & Texas Constitutions..." Governor Abbott

There is no problem at all because the problem itself is subjective. I see no problem with unfettered immigration and I welcome white demographic replacement. 😁

it shouldn't be 'immigration' since we are not a sovereign nation, we have no borders.

I think they should all quit and leave. Let the border wide open for anyone and everyone to come in and do what they will. That's what you want, right? No US sovereignty at all, no US citizenship needed, it's just a land for anyone to live in whenever and where ever they like. Let's invite them all in.

No law at the border would mean OUR law at the border. Not a bad idea. They've got a lot of land, a lot of guns and big machines that dig big holes.

I guess the invaders would learn fast and be phoning their folks at home, telling them not to come to that particular party.

I think they should all quit and leave. Let the border wide open for anyone and everyone to come in and do what they will. That's what you want, right? No US sovereignty at all, no US citizenship needed, it's just a land for anyone to live in whenever and where ever they like. Let's invite them all in.
Sure. Why not?

How many should be let in annually? Should they just be able to walk across anywhere they like? You think they shouldn't be stopped, just let them walk on in? What's your solution?

Non sequitur much?

But since you have asked, here is the 3 part plan I have posted on here a few times....

Do these three things and you will cut border crossing by 90%..

1. Bring back the troops that are defending nations such as Germany and Italy and station them along the border and have them defend this nation for a change.

2. Go after companies that hire illegals, and go after them hard. When a major corporation or two goes out of business due to the fines for such an action, then others will think twice about doing it. People willing to pay them is the reason people come, remove that and you remove most illegal border crossings.

3. Implement a true guest worker program that allows industries that rely on such transient labor to bring them and and use them legally.

Non sequitur much?

But since you have asked, here is the 3 part plan I have posted on here a few times....

Do these three things and you will cut border crossing by 90%..

1. Bring back the troops that are defending nations such as Germany and Italy and station them along the border and have them defend this nation for a change.

2. Go after companies that hire illegals, and go after them hard. When a major corporation or two goes out of business due to the fines for such an action, then others will think twice about doing it. People willing to pay them is the reason people come, remove that and you remove most illegal border crossings.

3. Implement a true guest worker program that allows industries that rely on such transient labor to bring them and and use them legally.

And if your plan isn't followed, anyone else's is just bullshit, right? And open for you to mock? Should those troops you're stationing on the border shoot to kill?

And if your plan isn't followed, anyone else's is just bullshit, right? And open for you to mock? Should those troops you're stationing on the border shoot to kill?

I did not mock anyone, I asked a legit question, why did he fly these people all around the country if he views them as invaders at war with the US.

Thanks, you don't want the US to be a sovereign nation with constitutional laws that have to be followed. That means I can pretty much ignore anything you say, you're an enemy, most likely a foreign enemy at that.
It's the very Constitution providing for your demographic replacement right now. 😄 My mother came here in the 80s on a green card, pregnant with me at the time and per your own Constitution just because I was born here I was a citizen. This is despite the fact that I wasn't conceived here, nor were either or my parents citizens. I have no problem with the laws or the Constitution at all. (When it allows for outcomes I like) 😁

Thanks, you don't want the US to be a sovereign nation with constitutional laws that have to be followed. That means I can pretty much ignore anything you say, you're an enemy, most likely a foreign enemy at that.

When there's no law, WE are the law. It's something that the defund-the-police-until-I-need-them whiny left parasites just do not get.

I personally can't wait.

It's the very Constitution providing for your demographic replacement right now. 😄 My mother came here in the 80s on a green card, pregnant with me at the time and per your own Constitution just because I was born here I was a citizen. This is despite the fact that I wasn't conceived here, nor were either or my parents citizens. I have no problem with the laws or the Constitution at all (when it allows for outcomes I like). 😁

Yes, I'm sure you love seeing the constitution used to destroy itself and that which you hate. You have my pity. I hope you live long enough to see your dream realized with a boot on your neck.

I did not mock anyone, I asked a legit question, why did he fly these people all around the country if he views them as invaders at war with the US.

What are they then? If they're not at war? If they're seeking asylum, should they all be let in, each and every one? Do they get to just break US law because they're looking for a better opportunity?

Yes, I'm sure you love seeing the constitution used to destroy itself and that which you hate. You have my pity. I hope you live long enough to see your dream realized with a boot on your neck.
Hope all you like. I don't mind you simple Simon mother fuckers easily distracted with your cosplaying. 😄

What are they then? If they're not at war? If they're seeking asylum, should they all be let in, each and every one? Do they get to just break US law because they're looking for a better opportunity?

They should be viewed as invadders.

So now, why did Abbott spread them all around the country with no way of tracking who went where?

Does that seem like a good idea to do with an invading army?

Should your troops shoot to kill?

If necessary.

Forum List

Back