🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I Invoked The Invasion Clauses Of The U.S. & Texas Constitutions..." Governor Abbott

Seems odd that he considers these people invaders declaring war on the US and he flew them all around the country and just dropped them off with no paper work at all.

Gov Abbot invokes the Invasion clause of the US and Texas Constitutions.. This grants the governor the authority to seal the border and deport illegals as it is an invasion and could be considered an act of war against the United States...

This is going to chap some Biden ass.....

Gov. Abbott: I invoked the Invasion Clauses of the U.S. & Texas Constitutions to fully authorize Texas to take unprecedented measures to defend our state against an invasion (redstateobserver.com)

This puts the Biden Administration in a very precarious position. Enforce the law or be seen as aiding the invasion.
wow... so cool! Go Abbott!

I'm so glad Abbott is a R. A Dim governor would not do this, although I did hear of a D mayor near the border who.. Did he deport some illegals? Well, he did something that was PRO USA..:)

bidim be seen as aiding the invasion? That happened the day he took (literally took) office

Shit?

It just got real.
Abbott just called out Biden in full public view. NOW Biden must put up or be seen as a traitor to the United States of America.

I would say shit just got real. And when Biden confirms he is a traitor then how do we proceed? We will soon have control of the US HOR but there is no chance in hell they will convict this idiot unless they are forced to do so in the Senate, which may well happen if they too will be seen as traitors.

This tee's up a very in public confrontation. I hope Abbott is ready for the shit storm he just started.

Abbott just called out Biden in full public view. NOW Biden must put up or be seen as a traitor to the United States of America.
dont know why you keep acting like Americans haven't already "seen [bidum] as a traitor to the" US

something like half the population has seen that since Day One of that ... that potato.. being in office, probably way more than half. but at least the intelligent ones in the population who voted for TRUMP

dont know why you keep acting like Americans haven't already "seen [bidum] as a traitor to the" US

something like half the population has seen that since Day One of that ... that potato.. being in office, probably way more than half. but at least the intelligent ones in the population who voted for TRUMP
WE see it. We needed absolute proof of it before they remove him from office. This sets that up. Abbott is playing the long game here with this..

Gov Abbot invokes the Invasion clause of the US and Texas Constitutions.. This grants the governor the authority to seal the border and deport illegals as it is an invasion and could be considered an act of war against the United States...

This is going to chap some Biden ass.....

Gov. Abbott: I invoked the Invasion Clauses of the U.S. & Texas Constitutions to fully authorize Texas to take unprecedented measures to defend our state against an invasion (redstateobserver.com)

This puts the Biden Administration in a very precarious position. Enforce the law or be seen as aiding the invasion.
Saying you're King of the Border doesn't make it so Cosplayers. 😄

Good luck securing the border even in his own portion of it, without federal assistance. 😄

Hide and watch... When even the US border patrol is about to turn on Biden's lawlessness, you know you're in trouble and those people are pissed off.
Ooo are federal agents going to turn on Biden? 😄 And still collect pay checks? Maintain legal authority...? You cosplayers don't think these things through do you?

IF you are aiding the invasion then you are a traitor and the enemy... Have a nice day!

You know what we used to do to traitors, right?

1668536576111.png

Forum List

Back