‘I, Joseph R. Biden…Do Hereby Proclaim January 22, 2023, as the 50th Anniversary of the Roe v. Wade Decision’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is his way of showing the feminazis that he is thoroughly committed, as is the head of his religion, to allowing mothers to kill their babies and to punish anyone who disagrees. He says "It was a balanced decision with broad national consensus that the majority of Americans have continued to support for the last 50 years."

Absolute nonsense.

Read the affirming opinions and you see the Supreme Court had taken over the responsibility of writing laws about this issue. Instead, the Court now says the responsibility resides with Congress and the States where it should have been in the first place, just like same sex-marriage should be and I hope that'll be next on the chopping block in order to put an end to that catastrophe.

Fucking monster.

Get that demented, evil piece of shit out of power asap.

Nothing to honor about Roe. Piss on Blackmun’s grave in celebration of its death. Hell piss on “Roe’s” grave too, the liar’s whole fake rape story was bullshit concocted especially to serve Blackmun what he wanted to make his insane ruling, designed to overturn the just Texas law which is now back, fully in force.

This is his way of showing the feminazis that he is thoroughly committed, as is the head of his religion, to allowing mothers to kill their babies and to punish anyone who disagrees. He says "It was a balanced decision with broad national consensus that the majority of Americans have continued to support for the last 50 years."

Absolute nonsense.

Read the affirming opinions and you see the Supreme Court had taken over the responsibility of writing laws about this issue. Instead, the Court now says the responsibility resides with Congress and the States where it should have been in the first place, just like same sex-marriage should be and I hope that'll be next on the chopping block in order to put an end to that catastrophe.

We need to sand by our little tykes & protect them with all we have against the savages. To do less would be courting cowardice.

The Baby Murder Death Cult hates it when anyone puts up any obstacle that slows down their rate of butchering babies.

Infanticide was never a Constitutional right but the right to life is.
Claiming innocent babies have no right to life is just semantics taken to the evil extremes.

The Baby Murder Death Cult hates it when anyone puts up any obstacle that slows down their rate of butchering babies.

Infanticide was never a Constitutional right but the right to life is.
Claiming innocent babies have no right to life is just semantics taken to the evil extremes.
jgs speakun BIG truth! We need more Americans that harbor your values for sure. Keep your posts coming for they are a bright light in a time of darkness!

Absolute nonsense.

Is Biden still a practicing Catholic?

81 million votes. :auiqs.jpg:

You dumb cult motherfuckers.

Own it. Put Biden stickers on your car. Wear a mask while you hike. Please let me know who you dumb motherfuckers are so I can stay away. I dont know if the masks stop the spread of your stupid.

PS. You are not welcome in Florida. Fuck ALL THE WAY OFF.

Nothing down here but meth and gators. Keep the fuck out.

81 million votes. :auiqs.jpg:

You dumb cult motherfuckers.

Own it. Put Biden stickers on your car. Wear a mask while you hike. Please let me know who you dumb motherfuckers are so I can stay away. I dont know if the masks stop the spread of your stupid.

PS. You are not welcome in Florida. Fuck ALL THE WAY OFF.

Nothing down here but meth and gators. Keep the fuck out.
I second your motion!

I cannot say this strongly enough….cult fucks stay out of Florida.

Go back to the Maxine Waters video. Pretend she was talking about you.

I will do everything Maxine told me to do.

Forum List

Back