I just found out that I am a "CENTRISTS"!!

those are ok---it's the ones lurking in the shadows that scare me !:eek:

DiscoDuck for President '08
DaffyDuck for VP '08

They would probably do better than our current choices anyway...

:eusa_pray: Please reconsider Duck....

DiscoDuck for President '08
DaffyDuck for VP '08

They would probably do better than our current choices anyway...

:eusa_pray: Please reconsider Duck....

no fricken way---they make fun of ya --and make you look stupid when they draw pictures of ya---Im way too sensitive for that shit. :lol:

no fricken way---they make fun of ya --and make you look stupid when they draw pictures of ya---Im way too sensitive for that shit. :lol:

Seriously though I have voted for Mickey Mouse once for public office...when there were no other choices....

:eusa_shifty: And all this time I thought I was a registered Republican .... that had not made up my mind up who to vote for .... yet!
So I have been calling myself an "Independent Voter"! Silly me! :redface:

World's Smallest Political Quiz
Only 10 questions + 2 bonus questions

I had never even heard of a CENTRISTS :cuckoo:

My scores were personal 50 and economic 70, so Centrist also, if you had clicked on the link to find out more you would have discovered that McCain considers himself a centrist.

You think YOU have issues? I'm a slightly to the left libertarian.:wtf:

me too gunny. the questions were far too broad. the questions i was usually thinking, "well, for the most part i agree, but ____ needs to be considered"

me too gunny. the questions were far too broad. the questions i was usually thinking, "well, for the most part i agree, but ____ needs to be considered"

They put to much power in the maybe with the broad questions. I am a bit farther to the right then this shows. Though the last couple ones that are different have been moving me closer to the middle.

Forum List

Back