I just watched ABC news. Trying to make Americans feel bad for the pager/walky talky explosions? Israel Baaaaaaad!!!

It could have been a lot better.

Imagine, if you would that

1) Bush only restricted his effort to hunting down Bin Laden in Afghanistan
2) We never engaged in the fool's errand in Iraq.
3) When Bin Laden was dead and AQ destroyed (which should not have taken until 2011 to do), we immediately left.

Instead, we got into two decades of Nation Building for people who didn't want our kind of nation.
I'm talking present tense, maybe you should take a remedial English course. It could BE a lot worse. The islamo fascists are truly nuts. We need Trump to get back in office and seal our borders from these crazies.

We don't have a Media anymore. We have State Controlled News with a handful of rogue 'America first' outlets.
IMG_5024.jpeg

I'm talking present tense, maybe you should take a remedial English course. It could BE a lot worse. The islamo fascists are truly nuts. We need Trump to get back in office and seal our borders from these crazies.
Are you too stupid to realize the last 20 years of bad policies got us to the present?

I mean, I think we already established you have a learning disability, Corky.

Are you too stupid to realize the last 20 years of bad policies got us to the present?

I mean, I think we already established you have a learning disability, Corky.
I don't think we can re-litigate the mistake of going into Iraq. We should have left the strong arm Hussain in place. It seems pretty obvious that Arabs need a very authoritarian government in order to run their lives. Similar to Someone Like You Sparky

I'm supposed to feel sorry for these murdering, rapist Hezbollah assholes? Jesus holy fuck. What the hell is wrong with the media in this country?
The terrorists can all die a painful death as far as I'm concerned.
What happened to America? The one we loved so well?
So you didn't stay with gatewaypubdit? Traitor!

I'm supposed to feel sorry for these murdering, rapist Hezbollah assholes? Jesus holy fuck. What the hell is wrong with the media in this country?
Ya know

It's possible to hold more than one thought at a time.

You can consider both the costs and the benefits.

Without having a nervous breakdown, or accusing someone of telling you what to think.

I’m with ABC. I now feel just awful about that whole “pager” thing and the walkie talkie thing.

:auiqs.jpg::yes_text12::hyper::abgg2q.jpg::woohoo::laughing0301::biggrin::TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::wine::hmpf::dance::dance::rofl::thewave::alcoholic::banana::mm::rock::spinner::twirl::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Jews defending themselves with an operation INGENIOUSLY designed to minimize civilian casualties equals terrorism ...

... that is the very definition of an antisemitic mindset.
That was not defense. That was terrorism, plain and simple.

The Israelis have become what they claim to hate.

jew ackboom.jpg

Forum List

Back