I keep asking.

it is not the truth movement that blocks a fact driven investigation

Look how many times Fizz has claimed "radar records" prove 77's flight path as a fact when he can't even address the fucking CR stating they used radar reconstruction. He doesn't know how those are made but it doesn't matter. OCTA facts are as trustworthy as cotton candy umbrellas. The same can be said for some truther groups too but overall between the two, OCTAs
are clearly the least informed.

holy shit, you are a jackass.

do you fucking think they went out and rebuilt radar towers or some stupid shit for the reconstruction? THEY LOOKED AT THE RECORDS, MORON!!! :lol:

If that's what they looked at then it shouldn't be a problem to show the "radar records" you keep claiming they used. Where are they? The question of radar towers only shows you don't know how reconstructions are done. But I'm sure your next response will produce the "radar records" you keep talking about.

Can you show what they used for the "radar reconstruction?"

Can you provide any evidence of "radar records?" no, because you completely made that up.

I never said 77 was over the ocean.

Then you bring up the fdr? Rotfl! Call people some more names cause you really suck at debating. Really bad.

holy crap, you are a moron. you think there are no records of radar data?

The NTSB twice released radar data this week. The first plots were two-dimensional, based on Federal Aviation Administration radar that tracked the New York-to-Cairo flight during its final minutes, essentially plotting the path on a map. Business | Flight 990'S Roller-Coaster Path Verified -- Air Force Double- Checks Analysis Of Radar; `Black-Box' Hunt Suspended Over Rough Seas | Seattle Times Newspaper

oh, but i made that up. but the NTSB released what i made up, right? :cuckoo:

[
If that's what they looked at then it shouldn't be a problem to show the "radar records" you keep claiming they used. Where are they? The question of radar towers only shows you don't know how reconstructions are done. But I'm sure your next response will produce the "radar records" you keep talking about.

you arent stupid enough to think that by saying radar records i actually mean records like Elvis, Peter Frampton and Led Zeppelin used to make........ or are you? :cuckoo:

radar records means recorded data from radar. :cuckoo:

it is not the truth movement that blocks a fact driven investigation

Look how many times Fizz has claimed "radar records" prove 77's flight path as a fact when he can't even address the fucking CR stating they used radar reconstruction. He doesn't know how those are made but it doesn't matter. OCTA facts are as trustworthy as cotton candy umbrellas. The same can be said for some truther groups too but overall between the two, OCTAs
are clearly the least informed.

There are hundreds of the Fizzeled on this MB. They are in constant need of an impossible validation of the truth they want. It gets tiresome babysitting the ego of the willfully ignorant.

I can't believe how many times they make false claims, get proven wrong, then pretend it doesn't matter or that it never happened. Or when they can't answer a legit problem with the OCT simply say "it's not important." They are exactly like Bush supporters on wmd.

Can you provide any evidence of "radar records?" no, because you completely made that up.

I never said 77 was over the ocean.

Then you bring up the fdr? Rotfl! Call people some more names cause you really suck at debating. Really bad.

holy crap, you are a moron. you think there are no records of radar data?

The NTSB twice released radar data this week. The first plots were two-dimensional, based on Federal Aviation Administration radar that tracked the New York-to-Cairo flight during its final minutes, essentially plotting the path on a map. Business | Flight 990'S Roller-Coaster Path Verified -- Air Force Double- Checks Analysis Of Radar; `Black-Box' Hunt Suspended Over Rough Seas | Seattle Times Newspaper

oh, but i made that up. but the NTSB released what i made up, right? :cuckoo:

Flight 990??? Pretty sure we were discussing flight 77. So for the eighth and LAST time: can you produce the radar records the CR used in its radar reconstruction?

No more dancing.

No more excuses.

No more whining.

Please provide the exact evidence the CR used for its "radar reconstruction."

I can't believe how many times they make false claims, get proven wrong, then pretend it doesn't matter or that it never happened. Or when they can't answer a legit problem with the OCT simply say "it's not important." They are exactly like Bush supporters on wmd.

you still want to claim that there are no records of the radar data??

you still want to claim that the FDR from flight 77 can not possibly have recorded more than 25 hours of data?

.....and you want to claim other people make false claims!! :lol:
you, sir, are a jackass!!

you still want to claim that the FDR from flight 77 can not possibly have recorded more than 25 hours of data?

You have not produced a single link showing radar records from flight 77.

I provided SIX links (not including wiki) that said most FDRs record on a 25 hour loop. What did you produce?

Maybe if you call me enough names you can forget how many false claims you keep making?

Edited to add:

Holy shit I just noticed you made another false claim. I have never said there are never records of radar data. What I pointed out is there are not radar records for flight77 that could be used in a complete radar reconstruction. You are so fucking lost in the conversation you don't get that. Do you know reconstructions are usually done by the info sent to the secondary radars by the xponders? That means when 77's xponder was shut off at 8:56 that data was no longer sent. If the data was not sent it means there is no record of it!

Maybe you can impress us all by calling me another name? Have you considered the possibility if you paid better attention to posts you wouldn't keep putting words in others' mouths?

Last edited:
holy fuck, you are dense!! where did i ever say that the radar records were available on the internet? that doesnt mean they dont exist, moron.

"The Flight Path Studies reconstruct the routes of American Airlines Flight 11, American Airlines Flight 77 and United Airlines Flight 175. Complied [sic] from recorded radar data and information from the Flight Data Recorders, " Government Releases Detailed Information on 9/11 Crashes

you can see that radar data is recorded right? you do see that, right? you can see it the radar data gets recorded right? and you can see that the radar recordings exist, right?

I provided SIX links (not including wiki) that said most FDRs record on a 25 hour loop. What did you produce?
exactly right. you provided six links that said most FDRs can record 25 hours of data.

i provided a link to the manufacturer of the actual FDR that actually was in AA77 and its said it recorded MORE THAN 25 HOURS.

Maybe if you call me enough names you can forget how many false claims you keep making?

Edited to add:

Holy shit I just noticed you made another false claim. I have never said there are never records of radar data. What I pointed out is there are not radar records for flight77 that could be used in a complete radar reconstruction. You are so fucking lost in the conversation you don't get that. Do you know reconstructions are usually done by the info sent to the secondary radars by the xponders? That means when 77's xponder was shut off at 8:56 that data was no longer sent. If the data was not sent it means there is no record of it!

Maybe you can impress us all by calling me another name? Have you considered the possibility if you paid better attention to posts you wouldn't keep putting words in others' mouths?

what exactly does not having a record after the transponder was shut off prove...

Holy shit I just noticed you made another false claim. I have never said there are never records of radar data. What I pointed out is there are not radar records for flight77 that could be used in a complete radar reconstruction.

you truly are an idiot. this is what you said exactly and now you are trying to back pedal. you said there are no radar records!!!

:cuckoo:

From takeoff of Flight 77 until its alleged impact at the "Pentagon the Boeing 757 was airborne for about one and a half hours. At normal speed it would have flown at least 700 miles in that time, taking into account the process of take-off, ascent to altitude and getting clearance for its course. At the point the airliner disappeared from radar and allegedly turned around toward Washington it had traveled only 220 miles. The return trip of 220 miles indicates that the airliner would have traveled a total of only 440 miles from takeoff to impact in the 1 hour and thirty minutes it was airborne. The average speed for Flight 77 that day, which should have been in excess of 500 miles per hour, was just 293 mph according to the official account. But the unpublicized fact is that the airliner could easily have traveled about 300 miles more in that time. And if it was not the craft that impacted at the Pentagon it could have done just that, which raises more questions."
American Airlines Flight 77—The Key to the 9/11 Enigma?

Holy shit I just noticed you made another false claim. I have never said there are never records of radar data. What I pointed out is there are not radar records for flight77 that could be used in a complete radar reconstruction.

you truly are an idiot. this is what you said exactly and now you are trying to back pedal. you said there are no radar records!!!

What mother fucking flight has been the topic? Anyone can see I was pointing out you have not produced radar records for flight 77. I wasn't asking for radar records from any random flight.

what exactly does not having a record after the transponder was shut off prove...
nothing. but that isnt his point. he is just angry at me because i made a jackass out of him in the flight data recorder thread. so he is trying desperately to discredit me somehow. he has failed and is getting continually more frustrated.

What mother fucking flight has been the topic? Anyone can see I was pointing out you have not produced radar records for flight 77. I wasn't asking for radar records from any random flight.

there are radar records for flight 77 right up until they turned off the transponder.....and your point is what....

From takeoff of Flight 77 until its alleged impact at the "Pentagon the Boeing 757 was airborne for about one and a half hours. At normal speed it would have flown at least 700 miles in that time, taking into account the process of take-off, ascent to altitude and getting clearance for its course. At the point the airliner disappeared from radar and allegedly turned around toward Washington it had traveled only 220 miles. The return trip of 220 miles indicates that the airliner would have traveled a total of only 440 miles from takeoff to impact in the 1 hour and thirty minutes it was airborne. The average speed for Flight 77 that day, which should have been in excess of 500 miles per hour, was just 293 mph according to the official account. But the unpublicized fact is that the airliner could easily have traveled about 300 miles more in that time. And if it was not the craft that impacted at the Pentagon it could have done just that, which raises more questions."

if the queen had balls she would be king....the radar tracking to the point the transponder is shut off documents distance and speed....after that.....it is all guess work excpt that one could calculate it's last known posistion and the distance to the pentagon and calculate the speed....thus no guessing....

and your point....

Edited to add:

Fizz claimed it is a fact there are radar records showing exactly where flight 77 was at all times except for 8 minutes and 13 seconds of the entire flight. That's bullshit. I quoted the CR and it said from "radar reconstruction" they claimed to have 77's flight path from when the xponder turned off until it hit the Pentagon. Fizz claimed there are "radar records" but he has yet to produce a single link supporting that claim. He's so dishonest when he quoted my post containing the CR paragraph he literally edited out the first part of the sentence that said "From radar reconstruction..." I've asked about 8 times and he has yet to produce any evidence.

Quite simply, it's a great example of an OCTA swallowing whatever the CR has to say without question. He makes religious fundamentalists look like hippies.

9:10 a.m.: Flight 77 was detected by radar in West Virginia, heading east.washingtonpost.com

"The failure to find a primary radar return for American 77 led us to investigate this issue further.Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56. But for 8 minutes and 13 seconds, between 8:56 and 9:05, this primary radar information on American 77 was not displayed to controllers at Indianapolis Center." from your quote and the 9/11 commission report.

Edited to add:

Fizz claimed it is a fact there are radar records showing exactly where flight 77 was at all times except for 8 minutes and 13 seconds of the entire flight. That's bullshit. I quoted the CR and it said from "radar reconstruction" they claimed to have 77's flight path from when the xponder turned off until it hit the Pentagon. Fizz claimed there are "radar records" but he has yet to produce a single link supporting that claim. He's so dishonest when he quoted my post containing the CR paragraph he literally edited out the first part of the sentence that said "From radar reconstruction..." I've asked about 8 times and he has yet to produce any evidence.

Quite simply, it's a great example of an OCTA swallowing whatever the CR has to say without question. He makes religious fundamentalists look like hippies.

how do you know there isn't a radar record of the missing 8 minutes.....and if it does or doesn't exist.....

how does it prove or disprove that the plane did or didn't hit the pentagon.....

i would also say you swallow your version without question....what makes your version any better than any other version.....

so according the the 9/11 commision report they have ALL the records from the flight including the 8 minutes but that it was not displayed to indianapolis center for 8 minutes and 13 seconds.

if the queen had balls she would be king....the radar tracking to the point the transponder is shut off documents distance and speed....after that.....it is all guess work excpt that one could calculate it's last known posistion and the distance to the pentagon and calculate the speed....thus no guessing....

and your point....

Thank you! Now let's see if Fizz will call you a moron 124 times! That is what I've been trying to point out but Fizz has been going on and on about "radar records" he cannot produce.

The larger point is the CR makes conclusions based on a preconceived conclusion. It concluded the average speed of 77 was less than 300 mph. This is not based on positive evidence but only on the conclusion 77 hit the Pentagon.

Here's another aspect to consider. You're a hijacker flying a hijacked 757 commercial jet into the world's most tightly guarded airspace and you're doing this while you know other aircraft have been already hijacked. Are you going to cruise into that airspace at that slow speed and give the world's most awesome air defense systems that much more of a chance to shoot you down before you complete your mission? Would you put the pedal to the medal and get there as fast as possible?

The other aspect the link points out is in that same time frame 77 could have traveled an additional 300 miles. Anyone know what the distance is between DC and the Atlantic Ocean? Huffy was the one who made the ocean claim but after looking into the possibility of distance this link backs up his theory.

Forum List

Back