I kept telling you....

what are you talking about? what email?
It is in the link at the bottom of the OP (Opening Post) (Post #1) (at the top of this page)

oh...ok... & so what? i guess that the fact that trump has no hispanics in his cabinet, MUST mean he thinks they ARE all rapists & criminals- right? .... better get that wall built pronto!
If you read the email and all you have to say about it is what you wrote above, you are severely lacking in the understanding of the ethical behavior of government officials and the U.S. Constitution. Favoring one religious group over another is diametrically opposed to our first amendment. Obama should have been impeached!

i'm not sure that email is even accurate given the fact that wikileaks was obviously biased in their leakage. congress has had the republican majority since 2010. ask them why they didn't pursue impeachment then.

So why haven't any of your heroes denied wikileaks veracity?

heroes? are you delusional? never mind- me thinx that's a problem of yours. lol.... i'm beginning to wonder if you think podesta & hillary had a little biz'nez run outa that pizza parlor.

Right wing lies . And they have the nerve to claim the Msm makes up stories .

Obama's own actions are proof of his loyalty to Muslims. He has funded terrorists and legitimized terror groups, like the Muslim Brotherhood. He did choose Muslims for his administration over others. He can quote any passage in the koran.

He has not even tried to hide his love for Islam.

The fact that he lies about it is what makes it so suspicious.

Being a Muslim or Muslim sympathizer is one thing. Funding and supporting radical Islamists is quite another. ISIS owes it's success to Obama.

He also showed his radical side by agreeing to seed Muslims all over the U.S. despite the problems other countries have experienced with them. The U.N. already admitted that the majority of 'refugees' are not running from the war. They are looking to advance their agenda. Interpreters who work at the refugee camps have reported what the refugees talk about. The women discuss their duty to spread and multiply until Muslims are the majority and can rule the world. Lofty goals, for sure, but they are quite serious. Obama knows all that and he is helping them.

That is why he and his faithful media have refused to report anything negative on Muslims. No matter how many terrorist attacks they commit in the name of allah, the press and the WH were quick to blame guns or workplace violence. They want people to go along with the plan to allow Muslims to plant themselves here and eventually take over. They can't be honest about any of their plans or people would reject them. That is why we have terms, like Islamophobia, for those who see this for what it is. Ridicule the opposition to shut them up.

We have given billions in money and billions in military equipment and planes to these radicals. No excuse for that. We know what they do when we give them weapons.

Obama's foreign policies have favored the radical Muslims at every turn while he turned his back on our allies. Palestinians should turn to other Muslim countries since they never had claim to any land. Refugees should turn to Muslim countries who have the money and room to handle them.

You freaks can't make up your diluted minds .

You bash obama for his drone program and bombings of all these Muslim countries, but then claim he is a Muslim lover!?

You can't have it both ways .

And you have the gall to throw around claims of "fake news " at the left !!!

You don't find it 'interesting' which Muslims he bombs while avoiding bombing other stripes of them?

it has. you just didn't hear it from the filtered rw 'news'. not my fault if you don't research & educate yourself. do you really expect fox news to tell you? & b4 you even say a thing, i do not have cable so therefore i do not watch msnbc.

Do you mean the right wing news that said Trump removed the Bust of MLK? Or the one who said the CIA hated Trump?

& when i hear stuff like that- i don't take it at face value. i search it out to see what is true & what is not sweetcakes. do you?

Are you denying my statements are true?
Think before you make an ass out of yourself.

i guess you have a problem with comprehension. try rereading what i wrote. maybe the light will go on.

From the guy who questions the veracity of wikileaks....

guy? LOL! ever wonder what they may have on tribblehead?

It is in the link at the bottom of the OP (Opening Post) (Post #1) (at the top of this page)

oh...ok... & so what? i guess that the fact that trump has no hispanics in his cabinet, MUST mean he thinks they ARE all rapists & criminals- right? .... better get that wall built pronto!
If you read the email and all you have to say about it is what you wrote above, you are severely lacking in the understanding of the ethical behavior of government officials and the U.S. Constitution. Favoring one religious group over another is diametrically opposed to our first amendment. Obama should have been impeached!

i'm not sure that email is even accurate given the fact that wikileaks was obviously biased in their leakage. congress has had the republican majority since 2010. ask them why they didn't pursue impeachment then.

heroes? are you delusional? never mind- me thinx that's a problem of yours. lol.... i'm beginning to wonder if you think podesta & hillary had a little biz'nez run outa that pizza parlor.

Unfortunately for you the pizza gate scandal is gaining ground and legs.
We'll see if it amounts to anything.

Do you mean the right wing news that said Trump removed the Bust of MLK? Or the one who said the CIA hated Trump?

& when i hear stuff like that- i don't take it at face value. i search it out to see what is true & what is not sweetcakes. do you?

i guess you have a problem with comprehension. try rereading what i wrote. maybe the light will go on.

Well release it then.

Well release it then.

maybe they will... or maybe they won't as long as cheetolini dances for them. who knows? maybe they have his tax returns.... or worse....

oh holy cow. that's all i needed. you are a freak.

Right wing lies . And they have the nerve to claim the Msm makes up stories .

Obama's own actions are proof of his loyalty to Muslims. He has funded terrorists and legitimized terror groups, like the Muslim Brotherhood. He did choose Muslims for his administration over others. He can quote any passage in the koran.

He has not even tried to hide his love for Islam.

The fact that he lies about it is what makes it so suspicious.

Being a Muslim or Muslim sympathizer is one thing. Funding and supporting radical Islamists is quite another. ISIS owes it's success to Obama.

He also showed his radical side by agreeing to seed Muslims all over the U.S. despite the problems other countries have experienced with them. The U.N. already admitted that the majority of 'refugees' are not running from the war. They are looking to advance their agenda. Interpreters who work at the refugee camps have reported what the refugees talk about. The women discuss their duty to spread and multiply until Muslims are the majority and can rule the world. Lofty goals, for sure, but they are quite serious. Obama knows all that and he is helping them.

That is why he and his faithful media have refused to report anything negative on Muslims. No matter how many terrorist attacks they commit in the name of allah, the press and the WH were quick to blame guns or workplace violence. They want people to go along with the plan to allow Muslims to plant themselves here and eventually take over. They can't be honest about any of their plans or people would reject them. That is why we have terms, like Islamophobia, for those who see this for what it is. Ridicule the opposition to shut them up.

We have given billions in money and billions in military equipment and planes to these radicals. No excuse for that. We know what they do when we give them weapons.

Obama's foreign policies have favored the radical Muslims at every turn while he turned his back on our allies. Palestinians should turn to other Muslim countries since they never had claim to any land. Refugees should turn to Muslim countries who have the money and room to handle them.

You freaks can't make up your diluted minds .

You bash obama for his drone program and bombings of all these Muslim countries, but then claim he is a Muslim lover!?

You can't have it both ways .

And you have the gall to throw around claims of "fake news " at the left !!!

You don't find it 'interesting' which Muslims he bombs while avoiding bombing other stripes of them?

We haven't been as aggressive as he claimed. Then there was the time we 'accidentally' air dropped food and weapons to the terrorists instead of those fighting them.

So sayeth the village idiot!

Well release it then.

maybe they will... or maybe they won't as long as cheetolini dances for them. who knows? maybe they have his tax returns.... or worse....

You're fast reaching the point of irrelevance.

Tell it to the feds who are looking into it....

...that Obama was a Muslim-sympathizer. Though I think it needs no proof, here is some evidence that it is the truth. Muslims were targeted for administration positions...while Christians were excluded! No wonder that he pledged to side with the Muslims should any conflict arise.

He is no Christian like he claimed!

Obama is a LYING SON OF A BITCH! He is the most divisive POTUS in our history!

Fwd: FW: Asian American Candidates, Muslim American Candidates - WikiLeaks

3606603100000578-3678209-image-m-36_1467861543656.jpg

eebcf14e2b182b5b9b590c34b6bbbbfd.jpg

Obama%20Muslim%20Garb%20with%20brother%20Malik%20&%20Kenyan%20Muslim.jpg

1. U.S. Constitution
Article VI
All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

Did anyone claim that Obumer's Muslim beliefs and sympathy was somehow against the Constitution?
See my post #29. Obama clearly violated our 1st Amendment.
You have a good point.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Well release it then.

lol.... riiiiight.... do you visit infowars & stormfront daily? of course you do. you are dismissed little freakazoid.

...that Obama was a Muslim-sympathizer. Though I think it needs no proof, here is some evidence that it is the truth. Muslims were targeted for administration positions...while Christians were excluded! No wonder that he pledged to side with the Muslims should any conflict arise.

He is no Christian like he claimed!

Obama is a LYING SON OF A BITCH! He is the most divisive POTUS in our history!

Fwd: FW: Asian American Candidates, Muslim American Candidates - WikiLeaks

3606603100000578-3678209-image-m-36_1467861543656.jpg

eebcf14e2b182b5b9b590c34b6bbbbfd.jpg

Obama%20Muslim%20Garb%20with%20brother%20Malik%20&%20Kenyan%20Muslim.jpg

1. U.S. Constitution
Article VI
All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

Did anyone claim that Obumer's Muslim beliefs and sympathy was somehow against the Constitution?
You have a good point.

lol! i'll bet you guys are still waiting for obama to take away all your guns too! :afro:

1. U.S. Constitution
Article VI

You have a good point.

lol! i'll bet you guys are still waiting for obama to take away all your guns too! :afro:
Guns? What guns?

Well release it then.

lol.... riiiiight.... do you visit infowars & stormfront daily? of course you do. you are dismissed little freakazoid.

Funny....it's liberals who have been dismissed.

1. U.S. Constitution
Article VI

You have a good point.

Guns? What guns?

so the NRA & their 2nd amendment mooks never claimed that obama wa gonna come & take away all their guns?

You have a good point.

Guns? What guns?

so the NRA & their 2nd amendment mooks never claimed that obama wa gonna come & take away all their guns?
O'bummer?

Who?

Well release it then.

Funny....it's liberals who have been dismissed.

not according to orange twitler who can't let go of the fact that his installation crowd so pathetic or that hillary won the popular vote by 3,000,000? haaaaaaaaaa........................

Forum List

Back