I kept telling you....

See my post #29. Obama clearly violated our 1st Amendment.
You have a good point.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

lol! i'll bet you guys are still waiting for obama to take away all your guns too! :afro:
Guns? What guns?

so the NRA & their 2nd amendment mooks never claimed that obama wa gonna come & take away all their guns?
O'bummer?

Who?

Trump ‘Hears’ Obama Wants to Take Guns

When Obama Says He Won't Take Your Guns, History Proves He's Lying - Breitbart

NRA: Obama most anti-gun candidate ever, will ban guns - POLITICO

You have a good point.

lol! i'll bet you guys are still waiting for obama to take away all your guns too! :afro:
Guns? What guns?

so the NRA & their 2nd amendment mooks never claimed that obama wa gonna come & take away all their guns?
O'bummer?

Who?

& one more
http://www.snopes.com/obama-three-guns-eo/
FALSE: President Obama Signs Executive Order Limiting US Gun Owners to Three Guns

Well release it then.

maybe they will... or maybe they won't as long as cheetolini dances for them. who knows? maybe they have his tax returns.... or worse....

You're fast reaching the point of irrelevance.

lol.... riiiiight.... do you visit infowars & stormfront daily? of course you do. you are dismissed little freakazoid.

Funny....it's liberals who have been dismissed.

not according to orange twitler who can't let go of the fact that his installation crowd so pathetic or that hillary won the popular vote by 3,000,000? haaaaaaaaaa........................

Who's your president little guy?
Go ahead...say it. President Trump!

You have a good point.

Guns? What guns?

O'bummer?

Who?

& one more
http://www.snopes.com/obama-three-guns-eo/
FALSE: President Obama Signs Executive Order Limiting US Gun Owners to Three Guns
Roflmfao!

I wish he WOULD have tried that!

maybe they will... or maybe they won't as long as cheetolini dances for them. who knows? maybe they have his tax returns.... or worse....

lol.... riiiiight.... do you visit infowars & stormfront daily? of course you do. you are dismissed little freakazoid.

not according to orange twitler who can't let go of the fact that his installation crowd so pathetic or that hillary won the popular vote by 3,000,000? haaaaaaaaaa........................

awww sweety- know the difference. he may be THE president, but he will never be my president. he is flipping out over not winning that popular vote, throwing a twitter tantrum every day. he can't let it go. & he can't stand that his approval ratings are tanking by the minute either. :crybaby:

Guns? What guns?

O'bummer?

Who?

& one more
Roflmfao!

why would he? he wasn't after anybody's guns to begin with like it was pushed for 8 years. you're welcome for the enlightenment about how some rw freakazoids were so paranoid of a black man with power & pushed fake news -er- i mean 'alternative facts' for the fearful to devour.

suckers

awww sweety- know the difference. he may be THE president, but he will never be my president. he is flipping out over not winning that popular vote, throwing a twitter tantrum every day. he can't let it go. & he can't stand that his approval ratings are tanking by the minute either. :crybaby:

He's winning... Every. Single. Day.

well who is your president then?

big league? HUGE???? tremendous??????????????

Guns? What guns?

O'bummer?

Who?

& one more
Roflmfao!

why would he? he wasn't after anybody's guns to begin with like it was pushed for 8 years. you're welcome for the enlightenment about how some rw freakazoids were so paranoid of a black man with power & pushed fake news -er- i mean 'alternative facts' for the fearful to devour.

suckers
that's exactly right, a black man with power and never a leader of the american people.

I guess it's Raul now that Fidel is dead.

my president would never be a fascist.

Bigly

1. U.S. Constitution
Article VI
All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

Did anyone claim that Obumer's Muslim beliefs and sympathy was somehow against the Constitution?
You have a good point.

Guns? What guns?

Did anyone claim that Obumer's Muslim beliefs and sympathy was somehow against the Constitution?
You have a good point.

Guns? What guns?

The supreme court made it clear he couldn't.

I guess it's Raul now that Fidel is dead.
I have to put up with this punk since I live in Chicago. I fking laugh at what a little fk he is.

I love how the school board chews him up and spits his tiny ass out.

Last edited:

Bigly

JHina.

my president would never be a fascist.

Obama was, forcing nuns to give out birth control.is a.fqcist as it comes.

Forum List

Back