I kept telling you....

Funny....it's liberals who have been dismissed.

not according to orange twitler who can't let go of the fact that his installation crowd so pathetic or that hillary won the popular vote by 3,000,000? haaaaaaaaaa........................

Who's your president little guy?
Go ahead...say it. President Trump!

awww sweety- know the difference. he may be THE president, but he will never be my president. he is flipping out over not winning that popular vote, throwing a twitter tantrum every day. he can't let it go. & he can't stand that his approval ratings are tanking by the minute either. :crybaby:
well who is your president then?

my president would never be a fascist.
there was one in office the last eight years. he was your pres right? You still didn't state who your president is? you can leave the country and go live under that guy/ lady. Germany is looking for help.

Did anyone claim that Obumer's Muslim beliefs and sympathy was somehow against the Constitution?
See my post #29. Obama clearly violated our 1st Amendment.
You have a good point.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

lol! i'll bet you guys are still waiting for obama to take away all your guns too! :afro:
Guns? What guns?

See my post #29. Obama clearly violated our 1st Amendment.
You have a good point.

lol! i'll bet you guys are still waiting for obama to take away all your guns too! :afro:
Guns? What guns?

so the NRA & their 2nd amendment mooks never claimed that obama wa gonna come & take away all their guns?

The supreme court made it clear he couldn't.

he never came for them.

awww sweety- know the difference. he may be THE president, but he will never be my president. he is flipping out over not winning that popular vote, throwing a twitter tantrum every day. he can't let it go. & he can't stand that his approval ratings are tanking by the minute either. :crybaby:

He's winning... Every. Single. Day.

big league? HUGE???? tremendous??????????????
Bigly

JHina.
Trump!!!

not according to orange twitler who can't let go of the fact that his installation crowd so pathetic or that hillary won the popular vote by 3,000,000? haaaaaaaaaa........................

there was one in office the last eight years. he was your pres right? You still didn't state who your president is? you can leave the country and go live under that guy/ lady. Germany is looking for help.

ya ya ya........... america love it or leave it. i love america. i don't hafta love the installed groper in chief.

He's winning... Every. Single. Day.

big league? HUGE???? tremendous??????????????
Bigly

JHina.
Trump!!!

Drumpf.

ya ya ya........... america love it or leave it. i love america. i don't hafta love the installed groper in chief.
you ain't got any leader, you aren't welcome here any longer go live with who you like.

you ain't got any leader, you aren't welcome here any longer go live with who you like.

<pfffft>

<pfffft>
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back